- Programs for Senior Citizens and Retirees at Community Colleges
- The Secret Signs of Undiagnosed Adult Attention Deficit Disorder
- Which Community College is Best for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- At-Risk Students Find Success at Community Colleges
- Special Challenges and Support for First-Generation Community College Students
Colleges Increasing Access, Not Completion Rates
Inequality does not appear to be a result of restricted access to higher education opportunities. Since the recession, students have been heading to institutions of higher education in droves, whether to train for a new career or launch a successful field of study right out of high school. The increased enrollment at community colleges in particular has broadened the field to students from all economic and cultural backgrounds, guaranteeing a more diverse student body at many institutions across the country.