Colorado Heights University
- Colorado Heights University (CHU) is a private, American, not-for-profit, secular, residential, and international university specializing in educating international students as well as Americans seeking to be productive global citizens. The University emphasizes career-related education in degree programs that offer interdisciplinary, intercultural, and international education, as well as English as a second language programs. For its non-native English speakers, the University nurtures the continued acquisition of English language skills throughout their studies as an aid to gaining employment upon graduation and as an aid to functioning within the global economy. Furthermore, the University strives to serve as an Education Center by sharing its extensive campus facilities with other educational institutions, service-oriented organizations, and community groups.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 112% over five years.
|Colorado Heights University||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||154 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||138 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||16 students||901 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||98 students||617 students|
|# Graduate Students||40 students||31 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||330|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 1.10 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
- 9,644 students | 3.60 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
- 1,263 students | 3.60 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 176 students | 3.90 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 407 students | 5.10 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.