Colorado Heights University
- Colorado Heights University (CHU) is a private, American, not-for-profit, secular, residential, and international university specializing in educating international students as well as Americans seeking to be productive global citizens. The University emphasizes career-related education in degree programs that offer interdisciplinary, intercultural, and international education, as well as English as a second language programs. For its non-native English speakers, the University nurtures the continued acquisition of English language skills throughout their studies as an aid to gaining employment upon graduation and as an aid to functioning within the global economy. Furthermore, the University strives to serve as an Education Center by sharing its extensive campus facilities with other educational institutions, service-oriented organizations, and community groups.
|Colorado Heights University||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||40 staff|
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 1.20 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
(303) 934-1122 1.20236
- 19,427 students | 3.70 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
(303) 797-4222 3.7019,427
- 176 students | 3.80 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
(303) 986-2320 3.80176
- 10,296 students | 5.90 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver,  CO  80204
(303) 556-2600 5.9010,296
- 8,112 students | 6.10 Mi13300 W Sixth Ave
Denver,  CO  80228
(303) 914-6600 6.108,112