Colorado Heights University
- Colorado Heights University (CHU) is a private, American, not-for-profit, secular, residential, and international university specializing in educating international students as well as Americans seeking to be productive global citizens. The University emphasizes career-related education in degree programs that offer interdisciplinary, intercultural, and international education, as well as English as a second language programs. For its non-native English speakers, the University nurtures the continued acquisition of English language skills throughout their studies as an aid to gaining employment upon graduation and as an aid to functioning within the global economy. Furthermore, the University strives to serve as an Education Center by sharing its extensive campus facilities with other educational institutions, service-oriented organizations, and community groups.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 112% over five years.
|Colorado Heights University||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||154 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||138 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||16 students||901 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||98 students||617 students|
|# Graduate Students||40 students||31 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||330|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Colorado Heights University is Westwood College-Denver South (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 1.10 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
- 9,644 students | 3.60 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton,  CO  80160
- 1,263 students | 3.60 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 176 students | 3.90 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 407 students | 5.10 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
September 15, 2018
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
August 29, 2018
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
August 29, 2018
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.