Colorado School of Healing Arts
Tel: (303) 986-2320
- The Colorado School of Healing Arts (CSHA) massage therapy curriculum has maintained an unwavering commitment to both the art and science of massage since 1986. Our educated, competent faculty train students to provide skilled, structured and safe touch in a nurturing environment, creating a relationship that joins people in a healing partnership. CSHA demonstrates it is a leader by developing nine (9) advanced training programs that are on the cutting edge of the industry and that meet the needs of an ever changing world community. CSHA graduates are favored among massage therapy employers. CSHA works with more than 1600 employers of massage therapists. Our mission is to offer high quality education and the opportunity for our students to experience their full potential and to develop the skills necessary in becoming successful massage therapists. Our method of instruction emphasizes self awareness and personal growth. This results in higher comprehension and effectiveness as a professional practitioner. Our well-trained staff engages students in a variety of innovative techniques designed to give a professional and compassionate approach to health care. We believe this field is a "service to humanity", and therefore provide assistance to students in creating a personal awareness for linking instruction received to their personal, spiritual and professional goals.
The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Colorado School of Healing Arts||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||54 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Colorado School of Healing Arts is Red Rocks Community College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,112 students | 2.70 Mi13300 W Sixth Ave
Denver, CO 80228
(303) 914-6600 2.708,112
- 135 students | 3.30 Mi1575 Hoyt St
Lakewood, CO 80215
(303) 233-4697 3.30135
- 236 students | 3.50 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver, CO 80227
(303) 934-1122 3.50236
- 7,887 students | 5.30 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 556-2600 5.307,887
- 18,368 students | 7.00 Mi5900 S. Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton, CO 80160
(303) 797-4222 7.0018,368
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.