Colorado School of Healing Arts
- The Colorado School of Healing Arts (CSHA) massage therapy curriculum has maintained an unwavering commitment to both the art and science of massage since 1986. Our educated, competent faculty train students to provide skilled, structured and safe touch in a nurturing environment, creating a relationship that joins people in a healing partnership. CSHA demonstrates it is a leader by developing nine (9) advanced training programs that are on the cutting edge of the industry and that meet the needs of an ever changing world community. CSHA graduates are favored among massage therapy employers. CSHA works with more than 1600 employers of massage therapists. Our mission is to offer high quality education and the opportunity for our students to experience their full potential and to develop the skills necessary in becoming successful massage therapists. Our method of instruction emphasizes self awareness and personal growth. This results in higher comprehension and effectiveness as a professional practitioner. Our well-trained staff engages students in a variety of innovative techniques designed to give a professional and compassionate approach to health care. We believe this field is a "service to humanity", and therefore provide assistance to students in creating a personal awareness for linking instruction received to their personal, spiritual and professional goals.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Colorado School of Healing Arts||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||176 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||107 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||69 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Colorado School of Healing Arts is Colorado School of Trades (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 150 students | 3.30 Mi1575 Hoyt St
Denver,  CO  80215
- 236 students | 3.50 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
- 154 students | 3.90 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
- 8,112 students | 4.00 Mi13300 W Sixth Ave
Denver,  CO  80228
- 1,263 students | 4.40 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.