Colorado School of Healing Arts
- The Colorado School of Healing Arts (CSHA) massage therapy curriculum has maintained an unwavering commitment to both the art and science of massage since 1986. Our educated, competent faculty train students to provide skilled, structured and safe touch in a nurturing environment, creating a relationship that joins people in a healing partnership. CSHA demonstrates it is a leader by developing nine (9) advanced training programs that are on the cutting edge of the industry and that meet the needs of an ever changing world community. CSHA graduates are favored among massage therapy employers. CSHA works with more than 1600 employers of massage therapists. Our mission is to offer high quality education and the opportunity for our students to experience their full potential and to develop the skills necessary in becoming successful massage therapists. Our method of instruction emphasizes self awareness and personal growth. This results in higher comprehension and effectiveness as a professional practitioner. Our well-trained staff engages students in a variety of innovative techniques designed to give a professional and compassionate approach to health care. We believe this field is a "service to humanity", and therefore provide assistance to students in creating a personal awareness for linking instruction received to their personal, spiritual and professional goals.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Colorado School of Healing Arts||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||176 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||107 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||69 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Colorado School of Healing Arts is Colorado School of Trades (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 150 students | 3.30 Mi1575 Hoyt St
Denver,  CO  80215
- 236 students | 3.50 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
- 154 students | 3.90 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
- 8,112 students | 4.00 Mi13300 W Sixth Ave
Denver,  CO  80228
- 1,263 students | 4.40 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.