Colorado School of Healing Arts
Tel: (303) 986-2320
- The Colorado School of Healing Arts (CSHA) massage therapy curriculum has maintained an unwavering commitment to both the art and science of massage since 1986. Our educated, competent faculty train students to provide skilled, structured and safe touch in a nurturing environment, creating a relationship that joins people in a healing partnership. CSHA demonstrates it is a leader by developing nine (9) advanced training programs that are on the cutting edge of the industry and that meet the needs of an ever changing world community. CSHA graduates are favored among massage therapy employers. CSHA works with more than 1600 employers of massage therapists. Our mission is to offer high quality education and the opportunity for our students to experience their full potential and to develop the skills necessary in becoming successful massage therapists. Our method of instruction emphasizes self awareness and personal growth. This results in higher comprehension and effectiveness as a professional practitioner. Our well-trained staff engages students in a variety of innovative techniques designed to give a professional and compassionate approach to health care. We believe this field is a "service to humanity", and therefore provide assistance to students in creating a personal awareness for linking instruction received to their personal, spiritual and professional goals.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Colorado School of Healing Arts||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||176 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||107 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||69 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$33,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Colorado School of Healing Arts is Red Rocks Community College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,112 students | 2.70 Mi13300 W Sixth Ave
Denver,  CO  80228
(303) 914-6600 2.708,112
- 150 students | 3.30 Mi1575 Hoyt St
Denver,  CO  80215
(303) 233-4697 3.30150
- 236 students | 3.50 Mi3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO  80227
(303) 934-1122 3.50236
- 154 students | 3.80 Mi3001 S Federal Blvd
Denver,  CO  80236
(303) 937-4200 3.80154
- 10,296 students | 5.30 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver,  CO  80204
(303) 556-2600 5.3010,296
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.