Community College of Denver
- Community College of Denver is a comprehensive, student-oriented urban college, providing open access to a diverse population. CCD pledges open admissions and appropriate support to every individual who seeks the opportunities available at the college for lifelong education and personal development.
- The teacher population of 198 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Community College of Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||198 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||10,296 students||1,643 students|
|# Full-Time Students||2,514 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,782 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,100||$33,100|
- Community College of Denver is a public, comprehensive, learning-centered, urban college that provides open access to a diverse population. CCD, with its main campus in downtown Denver and five branch campuses located throughout the city, has an unduplicated student headcount of 10,793 and a full-time equivalent enrollment of 4,027, annualized (2000-2001). The college reflects the center-city: two-thirds of its student body is low income; approximately 65 percent is first generation; nearly 10 percent has a disability; for more than 8 percent, English is the second language; students of color make up more than 58 percent of CCD's population; and the full- and part-time staffs reflect the faces of CCD students. Our award-winning faculty, small classes and extensive support services combine to provide you a valuable and successful educational experience. Choose from more than 125 programs that prepare you for a new career, job advancement or for transfer to a four-year school. Learn in a traditional classroom setting at a variety of sites or take classes online. Community College of Denver's educational programs are designed to enrich the social, civic and economic fabric of our community, nation and the world. Ideas, innovation and the preparation of a well-trained workforce are essential to a vibrant economy. CCD provides access and opportunity for nontraditional students, workforce development and training resources for local organizations, and community partnerships that are improving high school graduation, college enrollment and career success.
- The nearest community college to Community College of Denver is Lincoln College of Technology-Denver (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,263 students | 2.30 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver,  CO  80239
- 407 students | 4.80 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver,  CO  80222
- 176 students | 5.20 Mi7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO  80226
- 1,391 students | 5.20 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver,  CO  80220
- 150 students | 5.40 Mi1575 Hoyt St
Denver,  CO  80215