Top Jefferson County Community Colleges
- For the 2020 school year, there are 5 top community colleges in Jefferson County, Colorado, serving 9,226 students.
- The average community college acceptance rate in Colorado is 78% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Hispanic), and the student:teacher ratio is 32:1.
Top Jefferson County Community Colleges (2020)
- College Location Students
- 7655 W Mississippi Ste 100
Denver,  CO 80226
- 1575 Hoyt St
Denver,  CO 80215
- 13300 W Sixth Ave
Denver,  CO 80228
- 10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO 80021
- 3150 S Sheridan Blvd
Denver,  CO 80227
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.