Paying for community college can be overwhelming. Use the tools, resources and tips within this section to help you finance your education. From student loans to scholarships, we’ll cover the most common financial aid options available to community college students. Get money saving tips, learn more about Pell grants, and explore the federal work-study program.
View the most popular articles in Financing:
- Subsidized - In this case, the interest on your loan is paid by the government while you are still in school.
- Recipients must have a US Citizenship
- Male recipients must show proof of their Selective Service registration
- Recipients must have their high school diploma or a GED
- Recipients must be enrolled in any undergraduate school
- Recipients may only be awarded one Pell Grant in any year (Schweitzer 2007 - 1).