Mohawk Valley Community College
- MVCC offers choice, opportunity, and hope by providing accessible and affordable higher education, training, and services that emphasize academic excellence, diversity and a global view. The College is committed to excellence in career and transfer preparation, business, economic and community development, and personal and cultural enrichment.
- The teacher population of 231 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Mohawk Valley Community College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||231 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,149 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,024 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,125 students||538 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||508||451|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,700||$35,200|
- The college offers Degrees and Certificate in Art, Business and Information Technology, Engineering, Computer, and Physical Sciences, Engineering Technologies and the Trades, Health Services, Hospitality Programs, Humanities, Life Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Psychology, Human Services and Education and Social Sciences. The Center for Community and Economic Development at Mohawk Valley Community College is the primary educational resource and training provider for individuals, businesses, and other agencies in the college service area. We are responsive to the educational and training needs of this community through a comprehensive offering of flexible and innovative training programs and services. Mohawk Valley Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Our Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering Technology curricula, and the Surveying Technology curriculum are accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (TAC-ABET). The Nursing curriculum is accredited by the National League Accrediting Commission.
- The nearest community college to Mohawk Valley Community College is Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 2.50 Mi2215 Genessee St
Utica,  NY  13501
- 3,259 students | 11.10 Mi100 Reservoir Rd
Herkimer,  NY  13350
- 2,910 students | 24.60 Mi80 Eaton Street
Morrisville,  NY  13408
- 1,091 students | 33.70 Mi22 Sullivan St
Cazenovia,  NY  13035
- 516 students | 46.40 Mi953 James St
Syracuse,  NY  13203