Mohawk Valley Community College
- MVCC offers choice, opportunity, and hope by providing accessible and affordable higher education, training, and services that emphasize academic excellence, diversity and a global view. The College is committed to excellence in career and transfer preparation, business, economic and community development, and personal and cultural enrichment.
- Enrollment: 5,704 students
- In-state tuition: $4,415
- Out-state tuition: $8,225
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 25%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The college offers Degrees and Certificate in Art, Business and Information Technology, Engineering, Computer, and Physical Sciences, Engineering Technologies and the Trades, Health Services, Hospitality Programs, Humanities, Life Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Psychology, Human Services and Education and Social Sciences. The Center for Community and Economic Development at Mohawk Valley Community College is the primary educational resource and training provider for individuals, businesses, and other agencies in the college service area. We are responsive to the educational and training needs of this community through a comprehensive offering of flexible and innovative training programs and services. Mohawk Valley Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Our Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering Technology curricula, and the Surveying Technology curriculum are accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (TAC-ABET). The Nursing curriculum is accredited by the National League Accrediting Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mohawk Valley Community College cost?
Mohawk Valley Community College's tuition is approximately $4,415 for In-State students and $8,225 for Out-State students.
What is Mohawk Valley Community College's ranking?
Mohawk Valley Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Least expensive tuition.