Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing
Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 13% over five years.
|Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||31 staff||158 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,500||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$5,500|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing is Mohawk Valley Community College (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,007 students | 2.50 Mi1101 Sherman Dr
Utica, NY 13501
(315) 792-5400 2.506,007
- 2,398 students | 14.00 Mi100 Reservoir Rd
Herkimer, NY 13350
(315) 866-0300 14.002,398
- 2,781 students | 23.10 Mi80 Eaton Street
Morrisville, NY 13408
(315) 684-6000 23.102,781
- 865 students | 31.40 Mi22 Sullivan St
Cazenovia, NY 13035
(800) 654-3210 31.40865
- 413 students | 43.90 Mi953 James St
Syracuse, NY 13203
(315) 472-6603 43.90413
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.