Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing
Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 17% over five years.
|Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||88 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$17,500||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing is Mohawk Valley Community College (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,317 students | 2.50 Mi1101 Sherman Dr
Utica, NY 13501
(315) 792-5400 2.506,317
- 2,398 students | 14.00 Mi100 Reservoir Rd
Herkimer, NY 13350
(315) 866-0300 14.002,398
- 2,986 students | 23.10 Mi80 Eaton Street
Morrisville, NY 13408
(315) 684-6000 23.102,986
- 870 students | 31.40 Mi22 Sullivan St
Cazenovia, NY 13035
(800) 654-3210 31.40870
- 413 students | 43.90 Mi953 James St
Syracuse, NY 13203
(315) 472-6603 43.90413
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.