Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- The mission of Fulton-Montgomery Community College is to be responsive to the changing needs of our society by providing quality accessible transfer and career opportunities, by building relationships with community partners, by disseminating new technologies, by supporting economic development and by fostering cultural and intellectual enrichment.
- Enrollment: 1,946 students
- In-state tuition: $4,168
- Out-state tuition: $7,816
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 32%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Fulton-Montgomery Community College is located on 195 acres in the foothills of the beautiful Adirondack Mountains between Albany and Utica, NY. FMCC is dedicated to providing students with a quality education in an environment that nurtures success. With over 45 degree and certificate programs, the college offers small classes, individualized attention, and many diverse programs. Centered around a picturesque campus quad, campus facilities include a Student Union Building, The Evans Library, Communications and Media Arts Building, a Physical Education Building, which houses a state-of-the art Wellness Center, a Classroom Building and an Administration Building. The addition of the NASA-funded Spatial Information Technology Center allows students to study in the disciplines of geographic information systems (GIS), global positioning systems (GPS), remote sensing, and cartography. As a College of the State University of New York, Fulton-Montgomery Community College offers students an excellent two-year education at a very affordable price. The college offers many different academic certificate and degree programs. Fulton-Montgomery Community College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All of its programs are registered with the New York State Department of Education and are approved for the training of veterans under the various public laws.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fulton-Montgomery Community College cost?
Fulton-Montgomery Community College's tuition is approximately $4,168 for In-State students and $7,816 for Out-State students.
What is Fulton-Montgomery Community College's ranking?
Fulton-Montgomery Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Least expensive tuition.