Central Louisiana Technical Community College
Tel: (318) 487-5443
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
Central Louisiana Technical Community College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 99 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Central Louisiana Technical Community College||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||99 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,049 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||938 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,111 students||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$30,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to Central Louisiana Technical Community College is Blue Cliff College-Alexandria (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 271 students | 2.30 Mi1505 Metro Dr Ste 1
Alexandria,  LA  71301
(318) 445-2778 2.30271
- 2,702 students | 6.20 Mi8100 Hwy 71 South
Alexandria,  LA  71302
(318) 445-3672 6.202,702
- 319 students | 30.20 Mi508 Choupique St
Cottonport,  LA  71327
(318) 876-2401 30.20319
- n/a students | 34.30 Mi117 Hwy 1152
Oakdale,  LA  71463
(318) 335-3944 34.30n/a
- 127 students | 37.10 Mi1124 Vocational Dr
Ville Platte,  LA  70586
(337) 363-2197 37.10127
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.