Central Louisiana Technical Community College
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
- The teacher population of 99 teachers has declined by 41% over five years.
|Central Louisiana Technical Community College||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||99 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,049 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||938 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,111 students||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.61||0.66|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,100||$28,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 271 students | 2.20 Mi1505 Metro Dr Ste 1
Alexandria,  LA  71301
- 2,702 students | 7.20 Mi8100 Hwy 71 South
Alexandria,  LA  71302
- 319 students | 30.20 Mi508 Choupique St
Cottonport,  LA  71327
- 127 students | 39.10 Mi1124 Vocational Dr
Ville Platte,  LA  70586
- 293 students | 47.40 Mi304 South Jones Street
Winnfield,  LA  71483
October 22, 2017
Learn about the changing tide in male enrollment at community colleges, as well as the catalysts behind the increase in men on campus.
October 20, 2017
When you first start college you may be overwhelmed by the newness of it. But keep these common mistakes in mind as you go through your first year to make sure that you are properly setup for the rest of your college career and your life thereafter.
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.