Valley Forge Military College
- Founded in 1928, Valley Forge features an all-male college-preparatory boarding school and a co-educational two-year transfer college. The 120-acre campus of Valley Forge Military Academy & College is located in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
- Enrollment: 110 students
- Private-state tuition: $25,466
- Acceptance Rate: 97%
- Student:teacher ratio: 3:1
- Minority enrollment: 50%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Valley Forge Military College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Valley Forge Military College is a private, co-educational, two-year college enrolling approximately 220 cadets in its first- and second-year programs. Students benefit from a complete military school education that encompasses a strong academic program, leadership opportunities, character development, athletic competition and physical fitness, extracurricular activities and social interaction with a diverse group of peers. Our academic program leads to an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree. Associate of Arts degree is offered in Liberal Arts, Business, Leadership/Entrepreneurial Studies, General Studies and Criminal Justice. Associate of Science degree is offered in Pre-Engineering, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and General Sciences. Transfer of academic credits and completion of a Valley Forge Military College associate degree is facilitated by established relationships with our consortium institutions; Eastern University, Rosemont College and Cabrini College. VMFC College Transfer Officers and Advisors successfully guide students toward the ultimate completion of a baccalaureate degree in concert with the assistance from several outstanding colleges and universities. The Academy is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. It holds memberships in the Association of Military Colleges and Schools of the United States (AMCSUS), the Council for Religion in Independent Schools, The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS), the Boarding School Headmasters' Association, and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). Valley Forge is designated as an honor unit, with distinction, by the Department of the U.S. Army.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Valley Forge Military College cost?
Valley Forge Military College's private state tuition is approximately $25,466.
What schools are Valley Forge Military College often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Valley Forge Military College?
The acceptance rate of Valley Forge Military College is 97%, which is higher than the state average of 85%.
What is Valley Forge Military College's ranking?
Valley Forge Military College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Diversity in US community colleges, Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).