Delaware County Community College
- The mission of Delaware County Community College is to offer educational programs and services that are accessible, comprehensive, community centered and flexible in order to enhance the development of the communities and residents of its service area.
- Enrollment: 9,989 students
- In-state tuition: $8,110
- Out-state tuition: $11,680
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 41%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Delaware County Community College, founded in 1967, is an accredited, associate-degree-granting institution of higher education serving Delaware and Chester counties with two campuses, three centers and several locations throughout each county. DCCC offers 46 associate degrees for transfer or career preprations, plus 36 short term certificate programs in a variety of occupational fields. Low tuition, high quality of education and award-winning faculty provides opportunity with a tradition of academic excellence. The college offers transfer programs in Behavioral Science, Business Administration, Communication Arts, Computer Information Systems, Education, Engineering, Liberal Arts, Natural Science and Science for Health Professions. Delaware County Community College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Delaware County Community College cost?
Delaware County Community College's tuition is approximately $8,110 for In-State students and $11,680 for Out-State students.
What schools are Delaware County Community College often compared to?
Delaware County Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Community College of Philadelphia by visitors of our site.
What is Delaware County Community College's ranking?
Delaware County Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Largest student body.