Delaware County Community College
- The mission of Delaware County Community College is to offer educational programs and services that are accessible, comprehensive, community centered and flexible in order to enhance the development of the communities and residents of its service area.
- The teacher population of 377 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Delaware County Community College||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||377 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||12,459 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,341 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8,118 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,800||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Delaware County Community College, founded in 1967, is an accredited, associate-degree-granting institution of higher education serving Delaware and Chester counties with two campuses, three centers and several locations throughout each county. DCCC offers 46 associate degrees for transfer or career preprations, plus 36 short term certificate programs in a variety of occupational fields. Low tuition, high quality of education and award-winning faculty provides opportunity with a tradition of academic excellence. The college offers transfer programs in Behavioral Science, Business Administration, Communication Arts, Computer Information Systems, Education, Engineering, Liberal Arts, Natural Science and Science for Health Professions. Delaware County Community College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education.
- The nearest community college to Delaware County Community College is Kaplan Career Institute-Broomall (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 337 students | 2.00 Mi1991 Sproul Road Suite 42
Broomall,  PA  19008
- 661 students | 4.00 Mi800 Manchester Ave
Media,  PA  19063
- 1,588 students | 5.70 Mi750 Montgomery Ave
Bryn Mawr,  PA  19010
- 322 students | 6.20 Mi1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne,  PA  19087
- 396 students | 9.90 Mi4207 Walnut St
Philadelphia,  PA  19104
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.