Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- The mission of Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is to offer a two-year technical education to academically qualified students of Pennsylvania. The college serves financially disadvantaged and non-scholarship students as well as indigent orphans. Stevens, a residential college, prepares students for skilled employment and full, effective lives as citizens of the community, the Commonwealth, and the nation. Stevens is committed to lifelong learning, community outreach, and economic development by contributing to the technical workforce of Pennsylvania.
- The teacher population of 66 teachers has declined by 37% over five years.
|Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||66 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||913 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||867 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||46 students||246 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||485||300|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,500||$34,800|
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is a two year technical college that provides an education in seventeen programs. Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is owned by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Stevens is located in southeastern Pennsylvania in Lancaster. The 18 buildings comprising the Stevens campus are situated on a 32.5 acre tract of land located at the eastern edge of the City of Lancaster. These include 5 residence halls, a dining hall, a laboratory/classroom building with computer and learning labs, and new and expanded technical laboratory facilities. The Learning Resources Center was completed in the summer of 1995. Also available for student use are an athletic field with a track, and a newly renovated student center. Two-year technical programs in the following areas lead to Associate Degrees: Architectural Technology, Automotive Technology, Cabinetmaking and Wood Technology, Carpentry, Collision Repair Technology, Computer & Network Systems Administration, Electrical Technology, Electronics Technology, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning, Machine Tool and Computer-Aided Manufacturing, Masonry Construction Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Metals Fabrication/Welding Technology, Office Administration, Plumbing, Graphic Communications and Printing Technology and Respiratory Care. Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology has been changing the lives of students for over 90 years. Stevens provides a well-rounded, two-year education that virtually guarantees a good job and the opportunity for a better life. While most students select one of several job offers upon graduation, some choose to further their education.
- The nearest community college to Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,447 students | 0.90 Mi410 N Lime Street
Lancaster,  PA  17602
- 4,952 students | 1.10 Mi1641 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster,  PA  17602
- 224 students | 1.10 Mi204 N Prince St
Lancaster,  PA  17608
- 1,677 students | 19.90 Mi1405 Williams Road
York,  PA  17402
- 1,269 students | 22.00 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042