- Trocaire College, a private, career-oriented Catholic College, in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy, strives to empower students toward personal enrichment, dignity and self-worth through education in a variety of professions and in the liberal arts.
- Enrollment: 1,376 students
- In-state tuition: $15,820
- Out-state tuition: $15,820
- Acceptance Rate: 53%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 30%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Trocaire College was founded in 1958 by the Sisters of Mercy as Sancta Maria College, offering higher educational opportunities to women of the Order. The College gained distinction early on in the field of Nursing and Health Science education. Trocaire College is the only independent private, two-year college in the City of Buffalo. Associate Degree programs are offered in over a dozen areas of study with many Certificate programs also available. In addition, there are numerous Life Long Learning classes providing professional and personal development opportunities. We are distinguished in the fields of Nursing and Health Science education. Additional areas of study include, but are not limited to, Business, Computer Network Administration, Hospitality Management, Massage Therapy, and the Liberal Arts. Our dedicated faculty have the resources to deliver the highest quality education within state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories on the Trocaire campus. As a student, you will have access to more than 100 computer workstations across campus. Program-related labs simulate real-world work environments to give you hands-on experience in your field of study. Trocaire College has developed quality two-year and shorter certificate programs which have long been recognized as providing superior skills in a variety of careers. Most of our graduates go immediately to work, but many benefit from our agreements with area four-year colleges and universities. These agreements allow you to transfer credits earned at Trocaire toward a baccalaureate degree at the four-year institution. Ninety-four percent of our graduates in the last two years found work or study in their field upon graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Trocaire College cost?
What schools are Trocaire College often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Trocaire College?
What is Trocaire College's ranking?
View the Trocaire College yearly calendar below.