Villa Maria College
- Villa Maria College is a private, coeducational, Catholic institution founded by the Felician Sisters in the Franciscan spirit. Through career-directed associate and baccalaureate degree programs integrated with liberal arts education and field experience, the College educates students for employment and transfer to other educational institutions.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has declined by 19% over five years.
|Villa Maria College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||45 staff||85 staff|
|Total Enrollment||477 students||1,688 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||361 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||116 students||525 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.35||0.70|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,500||$35,300|
- Villa Maria College is Western New York's premier private college for both traditional and non-traditional students. Based in the Catholic and Franciscan tradition, Villa Maria College provides a holistic approach to higher education, addressing each student's intellectual, vocational, and spiritual needs. Villa offers two-year degrees in Business Management, Early Childhood Education, Education Studies, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Jazz, Liberal Arts, Music, Music Business, Photography, and Physical Therapist Assistant. Our suburban campus, located just outside Buffalo, New York, in the community of Cheektowaga, is safe and easy to find. There's plenty of parking, and the four main buildings are interconnected, so there's no long hikes outdoors between buildings unless of course you want to enjoy the beautiful, tree-lined grounds. Nestled between Lakes Erie and Ontario, Buffalo, is home to rich and varied cultural entertainment and an abundance of high-spirited activities that can be enjoyed any time of year. Villa Maria College provides excellent facilities, an extremely talented and dedicated faculty and support-based services for our students. Year after year, Villa graduates are entering the workforce fully prepared and having success along their career path. We also believe strongly in providing continuing education for practicing career professionals who may wish to upgrade their individual skill level and knowledge base. Villa Maria College has computer labs accross it's campus which offer a variety of state-of-the-art hardware and software. In addition to the two student acces computer labs on the first floor, there are newly installed labs in the library, Photography Department, Graphics Department, and the Music Department. The Music Department features a new digital recording studio.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 800 students | 4.50 Mi465 Main Street, Suite 400
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 12,733 students | 4.60 Mi121 Ellicott St
Buffalo,  NY  14203
- 1,467 students | 5.00 Mi360 Choate Ave
Buffalo,  NY  14220
- 356 students | 7.80 Mi3650 Millersport Highway
Getzville,  NY  14068
- 561 students | 8.90 MiSterling Park - 200 Redtail Rd.
Orchard Park,  NY  14127