Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse North
Tel: (315) 652-6500
- Bryant & Stratton College campus, the staff strives to support you in your quest to earn a college degree—from the moment you register right through to graduation and beyond. We offer a supportive, ongoing commitment to help you achieve your goals and maximize your marketability throughout life. Whether this is your first time at College or if you’re a returning student, the Bryant & Stratton College campus in Syracuse has a few things that make us unique. In addition to our NCJAA Soccer and Cross Country men’s and women’s teams, we offer residence halls for those students who would like to live on campus.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse North||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||472 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||309 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||163 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse North is Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse (10.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 516 students | 10.40 Mi953 James St
Syracuse,  NY  13203
(315) 472-6603 10.40516
- 317 students | 10.40 Mi206 Prospect Ave
Syracuse,  NY  13203
(315) 448-5040 10.40317
- 345 students | 11.50 Mi765 Irving Ave
Syracuse,  NY  13210
(315) 470-7481 11.50345
- 12,271 students | 12.90 Mi4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse,  NY  13215
(315) 498-2622 12.9012,271
- 4,633 students | 22.80 Mi197 Franklin St
Auburn,  NY  13021
(315) 255-1743 22.804,633
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.