Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse North
Tel: (315) 652-6500
- Bryant & Stratton College campus, the staff strives to support you in your quest to earn a college degree—from the moment you register right through to graduation and beyond. We offer a supportive, ongoing commitment to help you achieve your goals and maximize your marketability throughout life. Whether this is your first time at College or if you’re a returning student, the Bryant & Stratton College campus in Syracuse has a few things that make us unique. In addition to our NCJAA Soccer and Cross Country men’s and women’s teams, we offer residence halls for those students who would like to live on campus.
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse North||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse North is Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse (10.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 413 students | 10.40 Mi953 James St
Syracuse, NY 13203
(315) 472-6603 10.40413
- 318 students | 10.40 Mi206 Prospect Ave
Syracuse, NY 13203
(315) 448-5040 10.40318
- 247 students | 11.50 Mi765 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210
(315) 470-7481 11.50247
- 9,834 students | 12.90 Mi4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse, NY 13215
(315) 498-2622 12.909,834
- 3,775 students | 22.80 Mi197 Franklin Street
Auburn, NY 13021
(315) 255-1743 22.803,775
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.