Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||516 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||389 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||127 students||538 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||102||451|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$35,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Syracuse is St Joseph's College of Nursing at St Joseph's Hospital Health Center (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 317 students | 0.70 Mi206 Prospect Ave
Syracuse,  NY  13203
- 345 students | 1.20 Mi765 Irving Ave
Syracuse,  NY  13210
- 12,271 students | 4.90 Mi4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse,  NY  13215
- 472 students | 10.50 Mi8687 Carling Rd
Liverpool,  NY  13090
- 1,091 students | 16.70 Mi22 Sullivan St
Cazenovia,  NY  13035
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.