St Cloud Technical and Community College
- The college offers five major career clusters with over 100 career opportunities in Business, Marketing, and Communications, Computer Science and Information Systems, Construction Technology, Health and Human Services, Manufacturing Technology, and Transportation Technology. The college also offers an Associate in Arts degree that transfers to the state universities.
- The teacher population of 142 teachers has declined by 33% over five years.
|St Cloud Technical and Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||142 staff||51 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,924 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,298 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,626 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,100||$35,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- St. Cloud Technical College is a public institution that offers a variety of certificates, diplomas and degrees that you can complete in two years or less. Our faculty combines teaching experience with industry expertise to make our graduates marketable in today's changing economy. As a quality improvement college, we provide a first rate education that is relevant to today's job market. The college hosts one of the largest job fairs in the state. For the past three years the placement rate of our graduates in the fields they prepared for averaged 97 percent, a statistic that makes us proud. Students participate in numerous sports and club activities. We offer a variety of sports activities, such as: basketball, volleyball, softball, and baseball. Students compete against other colleges and universities in state and national competitions through club activities related to their career majors. We encourage students to become active members of the Student Senate, a campus and state-wide governance organization.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,395 students | 2.60 Mi226 Park Avenue South
Saint Cloud,  MN  56301
- 218 students | 3.40 Mi1201 2nd Street South
Waite Park,  MN  56387
- 236 students | 34.80 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
- 2,165 students | 44.50 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
- 7,877 students | 49.00 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Minneapolis,  MN  55433
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.