St Cloud Technical and Community College
- The college offers five major career clusters with over 100 career opportunities in Business, Marketing, and Communications, Computer Science and Information Systems, Construction Technology, Health and Human Services, Manufacturing Technology, and Transportation Technology. The college also offers an Associate in Arts degree that transfers to the state universities.
- The teacher population of 142 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|St Cloud Technical and Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||142 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,924 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,298 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,626 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,100||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- St. Cloud Technical College is a public institution that offers a variety of certificates, diplomas and degrees that you can complete in two years or less. Our faculty combines teaching experience with industry expertise to make our graduates marketable in today's changing economy. As a quality improvement college, we provide a first rate education that is relevant to today's job market. The college hosts one of the largest job fairs in the state. For the past three years the placement rate of our graduates in the fields they prepared for averaged 97 percent, a statistic that makes us proud. Students participate in numerous sports and club activities. We offer a variety of sports activities, such as: basketball, volleyball, softball, and baseball. Students compete against other colleges and universities in state and national competitions through club activities related to their career majors. We encourage students to become active members of the Student Senate, a campus and state-wide governance organization.
- The nearest community college to St Cloud Technical and Community College is Rasmussen College-Minnesota (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,395 students | 2.60 Mi226 Park Avenue South
Saint Cloud,  MN  56301
- 218 students | 3.40 Mi1201 2nd Street South
Waite Park,  MN  56387
- 236 students | 34.80 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
- 2,165 students | 44.50 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
- 7,877 students | 49.00 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd. NW
Minneapolis,  MN  55433
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.