St Cloud Technical and Community College
Tel: (320) 308-5000
- The college offers five major career clusters with over 100 career opportunities in Business, Marketing, and Communications, Computer Science and Information Systems, Construction Technology, Health and Human Services, Manufacturing Technology, and Transportation Technology. The college also offers an Associate in Arts degree that transfers to the state universities.
The teacher population of 142 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|St Cloud Technical and Community College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||142 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- St. Cloud Technical College is a public institution that offers a variety of certificates, diplomas and degrees that you can complete in two years or less. Our faculty combines teaching experience with industry expertise to make our graduates marketable in today's changing economy. As a quality improvement college, we provide a first rate education that is relevant to today's job market. The college hosts one of the largest job fairs in the state. For the past three years the placement rate of our graduates in the fields they prepared for averaged 97 percent, a statistic that makes us proud. Students participate in numerous sports and club activities. We offer a variety of sports activities, such as: basketball, volleyball, softball, and baseball. Students compete against other colleges and universities in state and national competitions through club activities related to their career majors. We encourage students to become active members of the Student Senate, a campus and state-wide governance organization.
The nearest community college to St Cloud Technical and Community College is Rasmussen College-Minnesota (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,124 students | 2.70 Mi226 Park Avenue South
St. Cloud,  MN  56301
(320) 251-5600 2.704,124
- 218 students | 3.50 Mi1201 2nd Street South
Waite Park,  MN  56387
(320) 257-2000 3.50218
- 236 students | 34.90 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
(763) 367-7000 34.90236
- 1,844 students | 44.60 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
(763) 433-1100 44.601,844
- 8,845 students | 48.90 Mi11200 Mississippi Blvd NW
Coon Rapids,  MN  55433
(763) 433-1100 48.908,845
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.