Tel: (612) 455-3000
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. As a student at Globe University, you will learn practical skills; as a graduate, you will be ready for employment. Degree programs at Globe University-Minneapolis are designed to provide graduates with the tools they need to start and sustain rewarding careers. Whether students are recent high school graduates, working adults or international students, they will be prepared for success in their chosen areas.
The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Globe University-Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||73 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Globe University-Minneapolis is Institute of Production and Recording (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 203 students | 0.70 Mi300 North 1st Ave, Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55401
(612) 375-1900 0.70203
- 6,951 students | 0.70 Mi1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 659-6000 0.706,951
- 1,316 students | 0.90 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 374-5800 0.901,316
- 135 students | 6.20 Mi1711 W County Rd B
Roseville, MN 55113
(651) 636-7406 6.20135
- 328 students | 6.50 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota, MN 55426
(763) 535-3000 6.50328
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?