Tel: (612) 455-3000
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. As a student at Globe University, you will learn practical skills; as a graduate, you will be ready for employment. Degree programs at Globe University-Minneapolis are designed to provide graduates with the tools they need to start and sustain rewarding careers. Whether students are recent high school graduates, working adults or international students, they will be prepared for success in their chosen areas.
The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 57% over five years.
|Globe University-Minneapolis||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||6 staff||153 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Globe University-Minneapolis is Institute of Production and Recording (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 187 students | 0.70 Mi300 North 1st Ave, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55401
(612) 351-0631 0.70187
- 7,014 students | 0.70 Mi1501 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 659-6000 0.707,014
- 1,358 students | 0.90 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612) 374-5800 0.901,358
- 328 students | 6.50 Mi435 Ford Road St. Louis Park
Minnesota, MN 55426
(763) 535-3000 6.50328
- 515 students | 6.50 Mi435 Ford Road
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
(763) 535-3000 6.50515
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.