- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
Rasmussen University-Minnesota serves 3,927 students (46% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is lower than the state community college average of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 31%.
- Enrollment: 3,927 students
- Private-state tuition: $10,764
- Acceptance Rate: 88%
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 45%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 443 teachers has grown by 243% over five years.
(MN) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Rasmussen University-Minnesota has declined by 12% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Rasmussen University-Minnesota diversity score of 0.67 is more than the state average of 0.50. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $10,764 is less than the state average of $17,637. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Rasmussen University-Minnesota cost?
Rasmussen University-Minnesota's private state tuition is approximately $10,764.
What is the acceptance rate of Rasmussen University-Minnesota?
The acceptance rate of Rasmussen University-Minnesota is 88%, which is higher than the state average of 78%.
What is Rasmussen University-Minnesota's ranking?
Rasmussen University-Minnesota ranks among the top 20% of community college in Minnesota for: Diversity in US community colleges.
Want to Lose Weight? How Your Community College Can Help
If you are looking to shed extra weight, your best source of support may be your community college. Learn about dieting programs, support groups, and even classes to help you get healthy.
How Community Colleges are Inspiring Young Girls to Soar to Success
Learn about how community colleges are introducing programs that inspire young girls to achieve more academically, socially, and emotionally.
July 16, 2023Careers: Sustainable Agriculture
Discover the promising world of sustainable agriculture and explore the diverse careers it offers for those passionate about building a greener future. From eco-friendly farming practices and cutting-edge agri-tech to impactful roles in supply chain management and impact investment, this article sheds light on how professionals in sustainable agriculture are shaping a more sustainable and resilient global food system.