Southeastern Community College
- At Southeastern Community College (SCC), we're on to something. For some it might be starting on the road to a four-year degree. For others it's learning the specialized skills to enter into a rewarding career. Still others take advantage of SCC's resources to make the Great River Region of Southeast Iowa a better place through economic development, job skills training, and more. Thousands of successful alumni can attest to the positive impact this community college has had on their lives. SCC has a tradition of excellence in providing close-to-home, affordable, relevant education.
|Southeastern Community College||(IA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||111 staff||95 staff|
- Southeastern Community College envisions itself as a dynamic leader in lifelong learning, an innovator of responsive programs and services, and a promoter of professional, personal, social, and economic development. SCC is the community college for the citizens of Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Lee, Louisa, Van Buren and Washington counties in Iowa, with campuses in West Burlington and Keokuk, and centers in Fort Madison and Mount Pleasant. SCC's geographic territory encompasses 1,623 square miles and has a population of 106,242. The college's role as a regional leader in education means that it also serves populations in the neighboring states of Illinois and Missouri. The goal of Southeastern Community College is to be a model of excellence among community colleges.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,200 students | 42.20 Mi2400 Tom L. Wilson Boulevard
Galesburg,  IL  61401
(309) 344-2518 42.202,200
- 8,143 students | 58.20 Mi101 W. Third St.
Davenport,  IA  52801
(563) 336-3300 58.208,143
- 6,307 students | 59.50 Mi6600-34th Avenue
Moline,  IL  61265
(309) 796-5000 59.506,307
- 1,667 students | 60.60 Mi23235 North County 22
Canton,  IL  61520
(309) 647-4645 60.601,667
- 369 students | 60.70 Mi2119 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf,  IA  52722
(563) 344-1500 60.70369