- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||428 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||420 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8 students||1,473 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Atlanta is The Art Institute of Atlanta (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,623 students | 1.20 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 919 students | 3.40 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
- 346 students | 3.40 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
- 341 students | 5.00 Mi3393 Peachtree Road, Suite 1003
Atlanta,  GA  30326
- 247 students | 7.80 Mi2359 Windy Hill Road
Marietta,  GA  30067
The Online Education Initiative will greatly expand course offerings for community college students, while making the transfer process between institutions much more smooth. The Initiative has its critics, however, who decry the loss of local control over education.
A recent study reveals that job applicants with a credential or associate’s degree from a community college have slightly better chances of getting a job interview than students who attend a for-profit college or university. Since community colleges are much more budget friendly than for-profit institutions and have much better job placement results, community colleges are a much better option for employment-minded students.
After City College of San Francisco loses its accreditation, other community colleges in the state are facing warnings, sanctions and possible loss of accreditation as well.