- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Atlanta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||428 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||420 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8 students||1,473 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,300||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Atlanta is The Art Institute of Atlanta (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,623 students | 1.20 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 919 students | 3.40 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
- 346 students | 3.40 Mi5303 New Peachtree Rd
Atlanta,  GA  30341
- 341 students | 5.00 Mi3393 Peachtree Road, Suite 1003
Atlanta,  GA  30326
- 247 students | 7.80 Mi2359 Windy Hill Road
Marietta,  GA  30067
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.