Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee
Tel: (770) 216-2960
- The institution provides training required for emerging, in-demand occupations that satisfy both student and community needs and leads to well-paying positions. Societal technology requires increasingly greater skills, knowledge, and proficiencies for success in a vocation or profession. The institution strives to make the learning process an individualized, change-oriented, market-centered process that enables each student, regardless of background, to maximize his/her potential.
The teacher population of 52 teachers has grown by 420% over five years.
|Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Other Fields||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||52 staff||209 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- In 1996, the Main Campus was moved to Chamblee, Georgia, and today encompasses two campus buildings, providing over 60,000 square feet of classroom, laboratory, and office space. The most recent campus addition is Roberts Hall, dedicated to Board Chairman, Richard D. Roberts. Roberts Hall houses the technology laboratories and is approached by the "Court of Flags", displaying the flags of more than 90 countries that make up the college community. The institution continues to deliver a significant portion of its programs through computer-based, hands-on training, while offering students an opportunity to obtain an Associate Degree in several in-demand areas. Prorgams are also available in HVAC/R technology, and the institution offers one of the nation's most comprehensive English as a Second Language program, serving students from virtually all corners of the world. The institutions are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE), which is the successor to COEI of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
The nearest community college to Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee is Sanford-Brown College-Atlanta (3.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 428 students | 3.50 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta, GA 30328
(770) 576-4498 3.50428
- 914 students | 4.50 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., N.E., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta, GA 30328
(770) 689-4795 4.50914
- 56 students | 5.00 Mi1927 Lakeside Parkway
Tucker, GA 30084
(470) 259-4514 5.0056
- 3,406 students | 7.90 Mi495 N Indian Creek Dr
Clarkston, GA 30021
(404) 297-9522 7.903,406
- 715 students | 10.40 Mi2140 South Cobb Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
(770) 980-0002 10.40715
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.