Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee
- The institution provides training required for emerging, in-demand occupations that satisfy both student and community needs and leads to well-paying positions. Societal technology requires increasingly greater skills, knowledge, and proficiencies for success in a vocation or profession. The institution strives to make the learning process an individualized, change-oriented, market-centered process that enables each student, regardless of background, to maximize his/her potential.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||346 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||338 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8 students||1,473 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,800||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- In 1996, the Main Campus was moved to Chamblee, Georgia, and today encompasses two campus buildings, providing over 60,000 square feet of classroom, laboratory, and office space. The most recent campus addition is Roberts Hall, dedicated to Board Chairman, Richard D. Roberts. Roberts Hall houses the technology laboratories and is approached by the "Court of Flags", displaying the flags of more than 90 countries that make up the college community. The institution continues to deliver a significant portion of its programs through computer-based, hands-on training, while offering students an opportunity to obtain an Associate Degree in several in-demand areas. Prorgams are also available in HVAC/R technology, and the institution offers one of the nation's most comprehensive English as a Second Language program, serving students from virtually all corners of the world. The institutions are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE), which is the successor to COEI of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- The nearest community college to Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee is Brown Mackie College-Atlanta (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 919 students | 2.30 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
- 428 students | 3.40 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 341 students | 4.40 Mi3393 Peachtree Road, Suite 1003
Atlanta,  GA  30326
- 2,623 students | 4.40 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 1,170 students | 5.00 Mi1927 Lakeside Parkway
Tucker,  GA  30084
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.