- The institution provides training required for emerging, in-demand occupations that satisfy both student and community needs and leads to well-paying positions. Societal technology requires increasingly greater skills, knowledge, and proficiencies for success in a vocation or profession. The institution strives to make the learning process an individualized, change-oriented, market-centered process that enables each student, regardless of background, to maximize his/her potential.
Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee serves 730 students (98% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is same as the state community college average of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 72% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 53%.
- Enrollment: 730 students
- Private-state tuition: $8,930
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 72%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 52 teachers has grown by 333% over five years.
Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee
(GA) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Four or more years
The student population of Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee has grown by 36% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 11:1 over five years.
The Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee diversity score of 0.71 is more than the state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has grown by 7% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $8,930 is less than the state average of $15,341. The private state tuition has declined by 9% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- In 1996, the Main Campus was moved to Chamblee, Georgia, and today encompasses two campus buildings, providing over 60,000 square feet of classroom, laboratory, and office space. The most recent campus addition is Roberts Hall, dedicated to Board Chairman, Richard D. Roberts. Roberts Hall houses the technology laboratories and is approached by the "Court of Flags", displaying the flags of more than 90 countries that make up the college community. The institution continues to deliver a significant portion of its programs through computer-based, hands-on training, while offering students an opportunity to obtain an Associate Degree in several in-demand areas. Prorgams are also available in HVAC/R technology, and the institution offers one of the nation's most comprehensive English as a Second Language program, serving students from virtually all corners of the world. The institutions are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE), which is the successor to COEI of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee cost?
Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee's private state tuition is approximately $8,930.
What is Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee's ranking?
Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee ranks among the top 20% of community college in Georgia for: Diversity in US community colleges.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.