Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee
- The institution provides training required for emerging, in-demand occupations that satisfy both student and community needs and leads to well-paying positions. Societal technology requires increasingly greater skills, knowledge, and proficiencies for success in a vocation or profession. The institution strives to make the learning process an individualized, change-oriented, market-centered process that enables each student, regardless of background, to maximize his/her potential.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||346 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||338 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||8 students||1,473 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,800||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- In 1996, the Main Campus was moved to Chamblee, Georgia, and today encompasses two campus buildings, providing over 60,000 square feet of classroom, laboratory, and office space. The most recent campus addition is Roberts Hall, dedicated to Board Chairman, Richard D. Roberts. Roberts Hall houses the technology laboratories and is approached by the "Court of Flags", displaying the flags of more than 90 countries that make up the college community. The institution continues to deliver a significant portion of its programs through computer-based, hands-on training, while offering students an opportunity to obtain an Associate Degree in several in-demand areas. Prorgams are also available in HVAC/R technology, and the institution offers one of the nation's most comprehensive English as a Second Language program, serving students from virtually all corners of the world. The institutions are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE), which is the successor to COEI of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- The nearest community college to Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee is Brown Mackie College-Atlanta (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 919 students | 2.30 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta,  GA  30319
- 428 students | 3.40 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 341 students | 4.40 Mi3393 Peachtree Road, Suite 1003
Atlanta,  GA  30326
- 2,623 students | 4.40 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 1,170 students | 5.00 Mi1927 Lakeside Parkway
Tucker,  GA  30084
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.