Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (770) 216-2960
- The institution provides training required for emerging, in-demand occupations that satisfy both student and community needs and leads to well-paying positions. Societal technology requires increasingly greater skills, knowledge, and proficiencies for success in a vocation or profession. The institution strives to make the learning process an individualized, change-oriented, market-centered process that enables each student, regardless of background, to maximize his/her potential.
The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Other Fields||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||94 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- In 1996, the Main Campus was moved to Chamblee, Georgia, and today encompasses two campus buildings, providing over 60,000 square feet of classroom, laboratory, and office space. The most recent campus addition is Roberts Hall, dedicated to Board Chairman, Richard D. Roberts. Roberts Hall houses the technology laboratories and is approached by the "Court of Flags", displaying the flags of more than 90 countries that make up the college community. The institution continues to deliver a significant portion of its programs through computer-based, hands-on training, while offering students an opportunity to obtain an Associate Degree in several in-demand areas. Prorgams are also available in HVAC/R technology, and the institution offers one of the nation's most comprehensive English as a Second Language program, serving students from virtually all corners of the world. The institutions are accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE), which is the successor to COEI of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
The nearest community college to Interactive College of Technology-Chamblee is Brown Mackie College-Atlanta (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 919 students | 3.40 Mi4370 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30319
(404) 799-4500 3.40919
- 428 students | 3.50 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta, GA 30328
(770) 576-4498 3.50428
- 1,246 students | 4.50 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta, GA 30328
(770) 689-4795 4.501,246
- 1,170 students | 5.00 Mi1927 Lakeside Parkway
Tucker, GA 30084
(770) 938-4711 5.001,170
- 3,374 students | 7.90 Mi495 N Indian Creek Dr
Clarkston, GA 30021
(404) 297-9522 7.903,374
Learn how community colleges are implementing eco-friendly technologies to build "green" campuses.
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?
June 16, 2021
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.