Lincoln College of Technology-Marietta
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln College of Technology-Marietta||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||94 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||10|
|Total Enrollment||247 students||2,588 students|
|# Full-Time Students||247 students||1,115 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,100||$29,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$9,500||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,658||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||66%||67%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Lincoln College of Technology-Marietta is Fortis College-Smyrna (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 642 students | 0.20 Mi2108 Cobb Parkway
Smyrna,  GA  30080
- 208 students | 7.70 Mi1900 Emery St, NW, Suite 200
Atlanta,  GA  30318
- 428 students | 7.80 Mi1140 Hammond Dr Ste A-1150
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 2,623 students | 7.80 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
- 341 students | 8.20 Mi3393 Peachtree Road, Suite 1003
Atlanta,  GA  30326
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.