Pima Medical Institute-Denver
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Denver community since 1988. In Denver, we offer medical training in medical Training in Denver certificate programs dental assistant, expanded duties dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||37 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||13||8|
|Total Enrollment||944 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||944 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||68%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Denver is Everest College-Thornton (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 342 students | 2.30 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- n/a students | 3.80 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 18,761 students | 5.20 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 964 students | 6.10 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
- 10,296 students | 6.30 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver,  CO  80204
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.