Pima Medical Institute-Denver
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Denver community since 1988. In Denver, we offer medical training in medical Training in Denver certificate programs dental assistant, expanded duties dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 22% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||37 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||13||8|
|Total Enrollment||944 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||944 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||68%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$13,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Denver is Everest College-Thornton (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 342 students | 2.30 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- n/a students | 3.80 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 18,761 students | 5.20 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 964 students | 6.10 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
- 10,296 students | 6.30 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver,  CO  80204
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.