Pima Medical Institute-Denver
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (303) 426-1800
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Denver community since 1988. In Denver, we offer medical training in medical Training in Denver certificate programs dental assistant, expanded duties dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||37 staff||54 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||14||8|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||83%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,499||$10,940|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,176||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Denver is Altierus Career College-Thornton (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7 students | 2.30 Mi9065 Grant St
Thornton, CO 80229
(303) 457-2757 2.307
- 93 students | 3.90 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster, CO 80031
(303) 427-5292 3.9093
- 18,880 students | 5.20 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster, CO 80031
(303) 404-5000 5.2018,880
- 7,887 students | 6.00 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 556-2600 6.007,887
- 964 students | 6.10 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver, CO 80234
(303) 280-7400 6.10964
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.