Pima Medical Institute-Denver
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Denver community since 1988. In Denver, we offer medical training in medical Training in Denver certificate programs dental assistant, expanded duties dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||37 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||13||8|
|Total Enrollment||944 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||944 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||68%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Denver is Everest College-Thornton (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 342 students | 2.30 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- n/a students | 3.80 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 18,761 students | 5.20 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 964 students | 6.10 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
- 10,296 students | 6.30 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver,  CO  80204
The opportunities you take in community college will help to shape the rest of your life, so don't be a passive observer! Take control of your community college education.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.