Pima Medical Institute-Denver
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Denver community since 1988. In Denver, we offer medical training in medical Training in Denver certificate programs dental assistant, expanded duties dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 77 teachers has grown by 175% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||77 staff||87 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||14||8|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||80%||87%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,634|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,354||$5,500|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Denver is Prince Institute-Rocky Mountains (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 93 students | 3.90 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster, CO 80031
(303) 427-5292 3.9093
- 19,283 students | 5.20 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster, CO 80031
(303) 404-5000 5.2019,283
- 8,232 students | 6.00 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 556-2600 6.008,232
- 123 students | 6.10 Mi1870 W. 122nd Ave.
Westminster, CO 80234
(303) 280-7400 6.10123
- 927 students | 7.80 Mi7150 Montview Blvd
Denver, CO 80220
(303) 256-9300 7.80927
While intended to regulate for-profit vocational colleges, the Gainful Employment Rule may hurt public community colleges. Learn about the new Department of Education rule and how it may impact your education.
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
Learn more about The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 ("CCRAA" or the "Act"), which was enacted to make college more affordable for low- and moderate-income students by phasing in increases in government grants.