Pima Medical Institute-Denver
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (303) 426-1800
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has been serving the Denver community since 1988. In Denver, we offer medical training in medical Training in Denver certificate programs dental assistant, expanded duties dental assistant, medical assistant, medical administrative assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||37 staff||54 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||14||8|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||83%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,499||$10,940|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,176||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Denver is Altierus Career College-Thornton (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7 students | 2.30 Mi9065 Grant St
Thornton, CO 80229
(303) 457-2757 2.307
- 93 students | 3.90 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster, CO 80031
(303) 427-5292 3.9093
- 18,880 students | 5.20 Mi3645 W 112th Ave
Westminster, CO 80031
(303) 404-5000 5.2018,880
- 7,887 students | 6.00 Mi1111 W. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 556-2600 6.007,887
- 964 students | 6.10 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver, CO 80234
(303) 280-7400 6.10964
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.