Front Range Community College
- Front Range Community College, the largest community college in Colorado, is a comprehensive, two-year, state-supported community college. Our students are recent high school graduates intending to earn technical certificates or Associate of Applied Science degrees for career. They are young adults intending to earn associate degrees and transfer to four-year schools. They are adult learners with career changes in mind. They are students of all ages pursuing their special interests. And they are the employees of business and industry, learning new skills.
- The teacher population of 501 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Front Range Community College||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||501 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||18,761 students||1,643 students|
|# Full-Time Students||5,575 students||742 students|
|# Part-Time Students||13,186 students||901 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,000||$33,100|
- Our curriculum prepares vocational, academic, and business-oriented students to succeed in a highly competitive, global economy by focusing on quality, innovation, technology, self initiative, and problem solving. Located near the crossroads of Adams, Boulder, Broomfield, and Jefferson counties at the start of the U.S. 36 technology corridor, FRCC-Westminster blends up-to-date technology with an old-fashioned commitment to personal attention and small class size. The area is a prime target for industry expansion and relocation. Students may choose from about a hundred career/technical certificates, degrees, and degree emphases. The Nursing and Interpreter Preparation programs have received Programs of Excellence Awards from the Colorado Commission on Higher Education. The City of Westminster collaborated with FRCC in creating College Hill Library, a joint-use library for college and community alike. The spacious Campus Center serves students as well as community organizations. Front Range Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Front Range Community College is DeVry University-Colorado (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 964 students | 1.90 Mi1870 W 122nd Ave
Denver,  CO  80234
- n/a students | 3.20 Mi9051 Harlan Street, Unit 20
Westminster,  CO  80031
- 342 students | 3.90 Mi9065 Grant St
Denver,  CO  80229
- 552 students | 4.40 Mi10851 W 120th Ave
Broomfield,  CO  80021
- 944 students | 5.20 Mi7475 Dakin St Suite 100
Denver,  CO  80221