Northeast Alabama Community College
- The mission of Northeast Alabama Community College is to provide accessible quality educational opportunities, promote economic growth, and enhance the quality of life for the people of Alabama. At Northeast, programs and services are offered in response to the needs of the students, community, business, industry, and government.
- The teacher population of 89 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Northeast Alabama Community College||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||89 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,708 students||1,756 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,331 students||1,004 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,377 students||752 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$29,500|
- NACC is one of the leading community colleges in the South. We offer a comprehensive educational program, which includes outstanding technical/career and academic transfer programs, all provided at a very affordable price. Our graduates and students consistently score high on nationally standardized tests and licensing examinations. Graduates of our technical/career programs have been ranked first within the Alabama College System in job retention, and our students have placed first within the system on the BASIC SKILLS test given to prospective teachers. NACC personnel take special pride in the achievements of our students.NACC also offers students activities for personal enjoyment and enrichment, such as participation in our regionally acclaimed theatre productions, hosted in the state-of-the-art Tom Bevill Lyceum. Additionally, NACC has outstanding programs in music and art. Students may participate in the numerous service and honorary organizations on campus, or compete for the U.S.A. All-American Academic team. The college encourages the highest academic standards by awarding the Charles M. Pendley President's Cup and the James B. Allen Award.Northeast Alabama Community College is accredited by the Commission of Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Associate Degree. The Nursing Program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission. The EMS Program is accredited by the Alabama Department of Public Health. The Paramedic Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Education.Northeast is a member of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the American Association of Community Colleges, and the Alabama College Association.
- The nearest community college to Northeast Alabama Community College is Snead State Community College (27.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,298 students | 27.00 Mi102 Elder Street
Boaz,  AL  35957
(256) 593-5120 27.002,298
- 5,289 students | 35.40 Mi1001 George Wallace Dr
Gadsden,  AL  35903
(256) 549-8200 35.405,289
- 2,328 students | 40.40 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring,  GA  30739
(706) 764-3510 40.402,328
- 5,816 students | 42.50 MiOne Maurice Culberson Drive
Rome,  GA  30161
(706) 295-6963 42.505,816
- 6,013 students | 43.10 Mi3175 Cedartown Highway, S.E.
Rome,  GA  30161
(706) 802-5000 43.106,013