Northeast Alabama Community College
- The mission of Northeast Alabama Community College is to provide accessible quality educational opportunities, promote economic growth, and enhance the quality of life for the people of Alabama. At Northeast, programs and services are offered in response to the needs of the students, community, business, industry, and government.
|Northeast Alabama Community College||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||89 staff||75 staff|
- NACC is one of the leading community colleges in the South. We offer a comprehensive educational program, which includes outstanding technical/career and academic transfer programs, all provided at a very affordable price. Our graduates and students consistently score high on nationally standardized tests and licensing examinations. Graduates of our technical/career programs have been ranked first within the Alabama College System in job retention, and our students have placed first within the system on the BASIC SKILLS test given to prospective teachers. NACC personnel take special pride in the achievements of our students.NACC also offers students activities for personal enjoyment and enrichment, such as participation in our regionally acclaimed theatre productions, hosted in the state-of-the-art Tom Bevill Lyceum. Additionally, NACC has outstanding programs in music and art. Students may participate in the numerous service and honorary organizations on campus, or compete for the U.S.A. All-American Academic team. The college encourages the highest academic standards by awarding the Charles M. Pendley President's Cup and the James B. Allen Award.Northeast Alabama Community College is accredited by the Commission of Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Associate Degree. The Nursing Program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission. The EMS Program is accredited by the Alabama Department of Public Health. The Paramedic Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Education.Northeast is a member of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the American Association of Community Colleges, and the Alabama College Association.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,280 students | 27.00 Mi102 Elder Street
Boaz, AL 35957
(256) 593-5120 27.002,280
- 4,736 students | 35.40 Mi1001 George Wallace Dr
Gadsden, AL 35903
(256) 549-8200 35.404,736
- 2,328 students | 40.40 Mi265 Bicentennial Trail
Rock Spring, GA 30739
(706) 764-3510 40.402,328
- 5,837 students | 42.50 MiOne Maurice Culberson Drive
Rome, GA 30161
(706) 295-6963 42.505,837
- 6,184 students | 43.10 Mi3175 Cedartown Highway, S.E.
Rome, GA 30161
(800) 332-2406 43.106,184