Georgia Northwestern Technical College
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College offers career transition services for those individuals who need assistance in determining their career direction and in obtaining support while enrolled in training. New Connections to Work (NCTW) is a comprehensive training and employment program that provides support services to single parents, displaced homemakers, clients from the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services, and students enrolled in non-traditional training. The program operates in collaboration with the Georgia Department of Human Resources, the Georgia Department of Labor, business and industry, and other agencies.
- The teacher population of 187 teachers has declined by 23% over five years.
|Georgia Northwestern Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||187 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,816 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,933 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,883 students||1,473 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,200||$30,100|
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,013 students | 4.20 Mi3175 Cedartown Highway, S.E.
Rome,  GA  30161
- 2,512 students | 30.30 Mi5198 Ross Rd
Acworth,  GA  30102
- 1,422 students | 35.90 Mi7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska,  GA  30183
- 6,536 students | 36.80 Mi176 Murphy Campus Blvd.
Waco,  GA  30182
- 9,942 students | 39.10 Mi980 S Cobb Drive Dr SE
Marietta,  GA  30060