Georgia Northwestern Technical College
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College offers career transition services for those individuals who need assistance in determining their career direction and in obtaining support while enrolled in training. New Connections to Work (NCTW) is a comprehensive training and employment program that provides support services to single parents, displaced homemakers, clients from the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services, and students enrolled in non-traditional training. The program operates in collaboration with the Georgia Department of Human Resources, the Georgia Department of Labor, business and industry, and other agencies.
|Georgia Northwestern Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||187 staff||94 staff|
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,013 students | 5.30 Mi3175 Cedartown Highway, S.E.
Rome,  GA  30161
(706) 802-5000 5.306,013
- 2,512 students | 30.70 Mi5198 Ross Rd
Acworth,  GA  30102
(770) 975-4000 30.702,512
- 1,422 students | 35.60 Mi7300 Reinhardt Circle
Waleska,  GA  30183
(770) 720-5600 35.601,422
- 4,854 students | 38.10 Mi650 College Drive
Dalton,  GA  30720
(706) 272-4436 38.104,854
- 6,536 students | 39.10 Mi176 Murphy Campus Blvd.
Waco,  GA  30182
(770) 537-6000 39.106,536