Chattahoochee Valley Community College
- If you are looking for the special features that a college close to home can provide, Chattahoochee Valley Community College may be the perfect choice for you. If a beautiful campus with convenient access, a talented and dedicated faculty, a selection of day and night classes, one of the lowest college tuitions in Alabama and Georgia and readily available financial aid appeal to you, then Chattahoochee Valley adds up to the very best college value of the many choices you could make.
- Enrollment: 1,399 students
- In-state tuition: $4,320
- Out-state tuition: $7,710
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 52%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Chattahoochee Valley Community College values its students and offers you a place in its special, intimate surroundings. Many others just like you are discovering Chattahoochee Valley as a great investment in their futures. Chattahoochee Valley Community College competes in price, but we also choose to compete in quality as we offer opportunity combined with academic excellence. For the education you want, for the future you want... The College opened in temporary quarters in January 1974. In 1976, the College moved to its present permanent location at 2602 College Drive. In the fall of 2000 the College enrolled approximately 1739 students. The 103-acre site on which the College is located includes eight permanent buildings: an administrative/classroom building, one general purpose classroom building, a learning resources center, a fine arts building, a health and physical education building, a student center, security kiosk, and maintenance building. The instructors at Chattahoochee Valley take pride in their close relationships with students. Your questions, classes, and exams aren't passed along to graduate teaching assistants. Because your instructors often work in their area in addition to teaching, they stay current on the issues in their fields. Personal involvement with students, real-world experience and excellent credentials make our staff exceptional and personable.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Chattahoochee Valley Community College cost?
Chattahoochee Valley Community College's tuition is approximately $4,320 for In-State students and $7,710 for Out-State students.
What is Chattahoochee Valley Community College's ranking?
Chattahoochee Valley Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Alabama for: Diversity in US community colleges.