MedTech College-Greenwood Campus
MedTech College-Greenwood Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|MedTech College-Greenwood Campus||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||28 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||8|
|Total Enrollment||531 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||531 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,299 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,800||$30,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$20,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to MedTech College-Greenwood Campus is Harrison College-Indianapolis East (9.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 501 students | 9.40 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 3,498 students | 10.80 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 995 students | 12.10 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 13.40 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 143 students | 14.60 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.