MedTech College-Greenwood Campus
MedTech College-Greenwood Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|MedTech College-Greenwood Campus||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||28 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||8|
|Total Enrollment||531 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||531 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,299 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,800||$30,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$20,000||$20,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,334||$6,334|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to MedTech College-Greenwood Campus is Harrison College-Indianapolis East (9.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 501 students | 9.30 Mi8150 Brookville Road
Indianapolis,  IN  46239
- 3,498 students | 10.90 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 995 students | 12.10 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 13.40 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 143 students | 14.50 Mi7251 W McCarty St
Indianapolis,  IN  46241
Combine underwater adventures with scientific discoveries and crystal blue waters, and you may have a dream career as a marine biologist. Learn about how you can start your marine biology training right at community college!
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.