Ivy Tech Community College
- As a statewide, open-access, community college, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana provides residents of Indiana with professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education for successful careers, personal development, and citizenship. Through its affordable, quality educational programs and services, the College strengthens Indiana's economy and enhances its cultural development.
- Enrollment: 63,809 students
- In-state tuition: $4,055
- Out-state tuition: $7,932
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 23%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Ivy Tech is a statewide open-admissions community college that has grown into the second-largest post-secondary institution in Indiana. Our programs lead to two-year associate's degrees and one-year technical certificates. With 23 campuses and low tuition, Ivy Tech is both convenient and affordable. Offering the first two years of a bachelor's degree is a key function of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana, and the most obvious. But there is much more to our role: Ivy Tech has a blueprint for workforce education, lifelong learning, community service, student life, diversity and more ? all to help boost the people of Indiana to a higher standard of living and higher quality of life. For over three decades, Ivy Tech has responded to the needs of state and community, and now has behind it the full weight of a community college structure. Working with state and local government and our fellow institutions of higher education, Ivy Tech Community College will help transform Indiana by transforming individuals, towns, and cities. Ivy Tech-Central Indiana offers academic courses in area communities, including Avon, Beech Grove, Ben Davis High School, Carmel, Decatur/Ameriplex, Goodwill Industries, Greenfield, Lebanon, Noblesville, Mooresville, Pike High School, and Shelbyville. These convenient sites offer 250 classes each semester in business, computer, technical, health related, general and developmental education. Most courses are taught in the evening. You can prepare for real-world opportunities in business, health care, information technology or a host of other fields. Many Ivy Tech degrees transfer to four-year Indiana colleges and universities as a foundation for a bachelor's degree. Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ivy Tech Community College cost?
Ivy Tech Community College's tuition is approximately $4,055 for In-State students and $7,932 for Out-State students.