J F Ingram State Technical College
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (334) 290-3242
- J. F. Ingram State Technical College serves the citizens of Alabama by offering accessible, responsive, and quality postsecondary career and technical education to incarcerated adults and eligible parolees under the charge of the Alabama Board of Pardons and Paroles, helping them to successfully return to their families and communities.
The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|J F Ingram State Technical College||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||38 staff||75 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to J F Ingram State Technical College is Fortis College-Montgomery (16.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 337 students | 16.30 Mi3736 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36109
(334) 272-3857 16.30337
- 1,855 students | 16.60 Mi1225 Air Base Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36108
(334) 420-4200 16.601,855
- 390 students | 19.90 Mi5355 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery, AL 36116
(334) 395-8800 19.90390
- 943 students | 20.30 Mi3920 troy hwy
Montgomery, AL 36116
(334) 420-4200 20.30943
- 1,681 students | 35.30 Mi1675 Cherokee Rd
Alexander City, AL 35010
(256) 234-6346 35.301,681
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?