Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College prepares students with career-focused programs and transfer degrees for those interested in pursuing a bachelor's degree. At LCCC, students who start here can truly go anywhere!
- Enrollment: 6,265 students
- In-state tuition: $5,100
- Out-state tuition: $12,960
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 17:1
- Minority enrollment: 43%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1966, Lehigh Carbon Community College serves nearly 10,000 students from Lehigh, Carbon, Schuylkill and surrounding counties offering more than 90 programs of study including healthcare, information technology, criminal justice, education and business administration. From the main campus in Schnecksville and modern sites in Allentown, Tamaqua and Lehigh Valley International Airport, Lehigh Carbon offers two-year associate degrees, certificate and specialized diploma programs, and workforce training for students studying either full-time, part-time or online.