- Pace Institute began as the training division of Professional Practice Management Association, a Reading, PA-based consulting organization founded in 1977 by Rhoda E. Dersh. To meet the expanding need for services, Pace became a licensed business school and embarked on a sustained growth curve.
- Enrollment: 5 students
- Private-state tuition: $9,240
- Student:teacher ratio: 1:1
- Minority enrollment: 80%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Pace Institute awards Associate in Specialized Business degrees and Associate in Specialized Technology degrees in Accounting, Business Management, Computer Programming/Network Operations, Electronic & Network Engineering Technology, Executive Secretarial Administration, Fashion & Retail Merchandising/ Business, Legal Office Assistant / Paralegal, Medical Office Assistant / Administrator and Travel and Tourism / Business. Pace Institute also offers Diploma Programs in 48 Semester Credit Programs, Administrative Office Assistant, Business Network System, Electronic Technology, Legal Secretary / Shorthand Option, Legal Secretary / Word Processing Option, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Secretary / Word Processing Option and PC Programming & Applications. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.