- Pace Institute began as the training division of Professional Practice Management Association, a Reading, PA-based consulting organization founded in 1977 by Rhoda E. Dersh. To meet the expanding need for services, Pace became a licensed business school and embarked on a sustained growth curve.
Pace Institute serves 5 students (100% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 1:1 is lower than the state community college average of 11:1.
Minority enrollment is 80% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the state average of 39%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 5 students
- Private-state tuition: $9,240
- Student:teacher ratio: 1:1
- Minority enrollment: 80%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Pace Institute ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 33% over five years.
(PA) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
Private, for profit
The student population of Pace Institute has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 1:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Pace Institute diversity score of 0.54 is less than the state average of 0.59. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $9,240 is less than the state average of $17,669. The private state tuition has grown by 23% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Pace Institute awards Associate in Specialized Business degrees and Associate in Specialized Technology degrees in Accounting, Business Management, Computer Programming/Network Operations, Electronic & Network Engineering Technology, Executive Secretarial Administration, Fashion & Retail Merchandising/ Business, Legal Office Assistant / Paralegal, Medical Office Assistant / Administrator and Travel and Tourism / Business. Pace Institute also offers Diploma Programs in 48 Semester Credit Programs, Administrative Office Assistant, Business Network System, Electronic Technology, Legal Secretary / Shorthand Option, Legal Secretary / Word Processing Option, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Secretary / Word Processing Option and PC Programming & Applications. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pace Institute cost?
Pace Institute's private state tuition is approximately $9,240.
What is Pace Institute's ranking?
Pace Institute ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Least expensive tuition, Average community college minority breakdown and Highest completion rates.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.