- Pace Institute began as the training division of Professional Practice Management Association, a Reading, PA-based consulting organization founded in 1977 by Rhoda E. Dersh. To meet the expanding need for services, Pace became a licensed business school and embarked on a sustained growth curve.
|Pace Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5 students||372 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,200||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pace Institute awards Associate in Specialized Business degrees and Associate in Specialized Technology degrees in Accounting, Business Management, Computer Programming/Network Operations, Electronic & Network Engineering Technology, Executive Secretarial Administration, Fashion & Retail Merchandising/ Business, Legal Office Assistant / Paralegal, Medical Office Assistant / Administrator and Travel and Tourism / Business. Pace Institute also offers Diploma Programs in 48 Semester Credit Programs, Administrative Office Assistant, Business Network System, Electronic Technology, Legal Secretary / Shorthand Option, Legal Secretary / Word Processing Option, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Secretary / Word Processing Option and PC Programming & Applications. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,198 students | 0.50 Mi10 S Second St
Reading,  PA  19603
(610) 372-4721 0.504,198
- 985 students | 2.90 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Reading,  PA  19610
(610) 372-1722 2.90985
- n/a students | 15.50 Mi101 College Drive
Pottstown,  PA  19464
- 540 students | 25.70 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown,  PA  18104
(610) 398-5300 25.70540
- 1,269 students | 26.20 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
(717) 270-4222 26.201,269
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.