- Pace Institute began as the training division of Professional Practice Management Association, a Reading, PA-based consulting organization founded in 1977 by Rhoda E. Dersh. To meet the expanding need for services, Pace became a licensed business school and embarked on a sustained growth curve.
|Pace Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5 students||372 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,200||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pace Institute awards Associate in Specialized Business degrees and Associate in Specialized Technology degrees in Accounting, Business Management, Computer Programming/Network Operations, Electronic & Network Engineering Technology, Executive Secretarial Administration, Fashion & Retail Merchandising/ Business, Legal Office Assistant / Paralegal, Medical Office Assistant / Administrator and Travel and Tourism / Business. Pace Institute also offers Diploma Programs in 48 Semester Credit Programs, Administrative Office Assistant, Business Network System, Electronic Technology, Legal Secretary / Shorthand Option, Legal Secretary / Word Processing Option, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Secretary / Word Processing Option and PC Programming & Applications. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,198 students | 0.50 Mi10 S Second St
Reading,  PA  19603
- 985 students | 2.90 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Reading,  PA  19610
- n/a students | 15.70 Mi101 College Drive
Pottstown,  PA  19464
- 540 students | 25.70 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown,  PA  18104
- 1,269 students | 26.20 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.