Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (610) 375-1212
- Pace Institute began as the training division of Professional Practice Management Association, a Reading, PA-based consulting organization founded in 1977 by Rhoda E. Dersh. To meet the expanding need for services, Pace became a licensed business school and embarked on a sustained growth curve.
The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pace Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pace Institute awards Associate in Specialized Business degrees and Associate in Specialized Technology degrees in Accounting, Business Management, Computer Programming/Network Operations, Electronic & Network Engineering Technology, Executive Secretarial Administration, Fashion & Retail Merchandising/ Business, Legal Office Assistant / Paralegal, Medical Office Assistant / Administrator and Travel and Tourism / Business. Pace Institute also offers Diploma Programs in 48 Semester Credit Programs, Administrative Office Assistant, Business Network System, Electronic Technology, Legal Secretary / Shorthand Option, Legal Secretary / Word Processing Option, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Secretary / Word Processing Option and PC Programming & Applications. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,199 students | 0.50 Mi10 S Second St
Reading, PA 19602
(610) 372-4721 0.504,199
- 777 students | 2.90 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Wyomissing, PA 19610
(610) 372-1722 2.90777
- 3,250 students | 15.50 Mi101 College Drive
Pottstown, PA 19464
- 600 students | 25.70 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown, PA 18104
(610) 398-5300 25.70600
- 1,269 students | 26.20 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon, PA 17042
(717) 270-4222 26.201,269
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.