- Pace Institute began as the training division of Professional Practice Management Association, a Reading, PA-based consulting organization founded in 1977 by Rhoda E. Dersh. To meet the expanding need for services, Pace became a licensed business school and embarked on a sustained growth curve.
|Pace Institute||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||5 students||372 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,200||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pace Institute awards Associate in Specialized Business degrees and Associate in Specialized Technology degrees in Accounting, Business Management, Computer Programming/Network Operations, Electronic & Network Engineering Technology, Executive Secretarial Administration, Fashion & Retail Merchandising/ Business, Legal Office Assistant / Paralegal, Medical Office Assistant / Administrator and Travel and Tourism / Business. Pace Institute also offers Diploma Programs in 48 Semester Credit Programs, Administrative Office Assistant, Business Network System, Electronic Technology, Legal Secretary / Shorthand Option, Legal Secretary / Word Processing Option, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Secretary / Word Processing Option and PC Programming & Applications. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,198 students | 0.50 Mi10 S Second St
Reading,  PA  19603
- 985 students | 2.90 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Reading,  PA  19610
- n/a students | 15.70 Mi101 College Drive
Pottstown,  PA  19464
- 540 students | 25.70 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown,  PA  18104
- 1,269 students | 26.20 Mi735 Cumberland St
Lebanon,  PA  17042
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.