Triangle Tech Inc-Bethlehem
Triangle Tech Inc-Bethlehem places among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Triangle Tech Inc-Bethlehem||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||110 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||110 students||372 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,300||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Triangle Tech Inc-Bethlehem is Northampton County Area Community College (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,067 students | 4.10 Mi3835 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem,  PA  18020
- 540 students | 10.80 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown,  PA  18104
- 7,114 students | 12.80 Mi4525 Education Park Dr
Schnecksville,  PA  18078
- 2,573 students | 20.30 Mi475 Route 57 W
Washington,  NJ  07882
- 344 students | 28.10 Mi290 Wissahickon Avenue
North Wales,  PA  19454
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.