Lincoln Technical Institute-Allentown
- Widely known and respected as Lincoln Technical Institute since its founding in 1946 as a post-war job skill training source, Lincoln Tech has consistently responded to employer needs and the changing times. By always looking for ways to grow and keeping up with technology, we have achieved a strong mix of programs that provide a wide variety of in-demand career training opportunities.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Lincoln Technical Institute-Allentown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||8|
|Total Enrollment||540 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||540 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,300||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$11,730||$12,223|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Lincoln Tech offers short-term, career-focused programs that span many different subject areas. The college has campuses located in Philadelphia and Allentown, PA, Columbia, MD, Grand Prairie, TX, Indianapolis, IN, Melrose Park, IL, or Mahwah and Union, NJ. Lincoln Tech's Allentown Campus consists of a 26,000 square foot building on 10 acres of land. The school includes administrative offices, comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories, drafting and CAD rooms and new medical and pharmacy facilities for our Allied Health programs. Excellent parking is available on the grounds and interstate and major traffic routes are nearby offering convenient travel to and from the campus. Our school has trained for careers in the Lehigh Valley since 1949. LTI Allentown is also a degree granting institution with Associate Degrees offered in Medical Assisting and Administrative Technology, PC Systems & Networking Technology, Architectural or Mechanical Drafting Design and CAD Technology, and Electronic Engineering Technology. Our Automotive Division offers hands-on training programs in Automotive and Diesel Technology. Our Skilled Trades Division offers a variety of programs including HVAC, Drafting and CAD, and Electronic Systems Technician (EST). Our Information Technology (IT) Division includes training in PC Support, Networking, and Web Programming. Our Allied Health Division offers Healthcare training programs for a Medical Assistant or Medical Administrative Assistant. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Lincoln Technical Institute-Allentown is Lehigh Carbon Community College (5.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,114 students | 5.40 Mi4525 Education Park Dr
Schnecksville,  PA  18078
- 110 students | 10.80 Mi3184 Airport Road
Bethlehem,  PA  18017
- 10,067 students | 14.30 Mi3835 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem,  PA  18020
- n/a students | 24.40 Mi101 College Drive
Pottstown,  PA  19464
- 5 students | 25.70 Mi606 Court St Suite 404
Reading,  PA  19601
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.