Lincoln Technical Institute-Allentown
- Widely known and respected as Lincoln Technical Institute since its founding in 1946 as a post-war job skill training source, Lincoln Tech has consistently responded to employer needs and the changing times. By always looking for ways to grow and keeping up with technology, we have achieved a strong mix of programs that provide a wide variety of in-demand career training opportunities.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|Lincoln Technical Institute-Allentown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||26 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||8|
|Total Enrollment||540 students||571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||540 students||354 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||217 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.59||0.57|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,300||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||95%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$11,730||$13,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,246|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Lincoln Tech offers short-term, career-focused programs that span many different subject areas. The college has campuses located in Philadelphia and Allentown, PA, Columbia, MD, Grand Prairie, TX, Indianapolis, IN, Melrose Park, IL, or Mahwah and Union, NJ. Lincoln Tech's Allentown Campus consists of a 26,000 square foot building on 10 acres of land. The school includes administrative offices, comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories, drafting and CAD rooms and new medical and pharmacy facilities for our Allied Health programs. Excellent parking is available on the grounds and interstate and major traffic routes are nearby offering convenient travel to and from the campus. Our school has trained for careers in the Lehigh Valley since 1949. LTI Allentown is also a degree granting institution with Associate Degrees offered in Medical Assisting and Administrative Technology, PC Systems & Networking Technology, Architectural or Mechanical Drafting Design and CAD Technology, and Electronic Engineering Technology. Our Automotive Division offers hands-on training programs in Automotive and Diesel Technology. Our Skilled Trades Division offers a variety of programs including HVAC, Drafting and CAD, and Electronic Systems Technician (EST). Our Information Technology (IT) Division includes training in PC Support, Networking, and Web Programming. Our Allied Health Division offers Healthcare training programs for a Medical Assistant or Medical Administrative Assistant. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,735 students | 5.40 Mi4525 Education Park Dr
Schnecksville,  PA  18078
- 207 students | 9.10 Mi2809 East Saucon Valley Road
Center Valley,  PA  18034
(610)791-5100 x 5286 9.10207
- 110 students | 10.80 Mi3184 Airport Road
Bethlehem,  PA  18017
- 10,067 students | 14.30 Mi3835 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem,  PA  18020
- 5 students | 25.70 Mi606 Court St Suite 404
Reading,  PA  19601
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.