Jamestown Business College
- Since 1886 Jamestown Business College has been dedicated to providing students with outstanding career-oriented associate degree and certificate programs. This tradition continues into the 21st century with programs of study offering a quality business education and the technical skills needed in today's workplace.
- Enrollment: 284 students
- Private-state tuition: $12,000
- Acceptance Rate: 98%
- Student:teacher ratio: 14:1
- Minority enrollment: 31%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- JBC is a private college with about 300 students, just the right size for personalized faculty support and small classes. JBC graduates are skilled in fields of marketing and management, information technology, entrepreneurship, accounting, medical, legal, or general administrative assisting. The college offers degree and non-degree programs that develop professional competencies for business careers and provide a general education to contribute to the intellectual and emotional growth of each student. The various programs meet student needs and the demands of the area community. The campus consists of three connected buildings, a modern two-level structure housing computer labs and classrooms, an administrative building with staff and faculty offices and a classic, historic mansion built around 1900 with classrooms and a student lounge. JBC's location in Jamestown, New York, offers students a wide array of cultural, recreational, and sports activities with a hometown atmosphere unique to a small city. With convenient schedules to fit busy lifestyles, affordability, and career placement, JBC offers the perfect mix for a rewarding and successful college experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Jamestown Business College cost?
Jamestown Business College's private state tuition is approximately $12,000.
What schools are Jamestown Business College often compared to?
Jamestown Business Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like CUNY Kingsborough Community College by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Jamestown Business College?
The acceptance rate of Jamestown Business College is 98%, which is higher than the state average of 72%.