Jamestown Business College
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (716) 664-5100
- Since 1886 Jamestown Business College has been dedicated to providing students with outstanding career-oriented associate degree and certificate programs. This tradition continues into the 21st century with programs of study offering a quality business education and the technical skills needed in today's workplace.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Jamestown Business College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- JBC is a private college with about 300 students, just the right size for personalized faculty support and small classes. JBC graduates are skilled in fields of marketing and management, information technology, entrepreneurship, accounting, medical, legal, or general administrative assisting. The college offers degree and non-degree programs that develop professional competencies for business careers and provide a general education to contribute to the intellectual and emotional growth of each student. The various programs meet student needs and the demands of the area community. The campus consists of three connected buildings, a modern two-level structure housing computer labs and classrooms, an administrative building with staff and faculty offices and a classic, historic mansion built around 1900 with classrooms and a student lounge. JBC's location in Jamestown, New York, offers students a wide array of cultural, recreational, and sports activities with a hometown atmosphere unique to a small city. With convenient schedules to fit busy lifestyles, affordability, and career placement, JBC offers the perfect mix for a rewarding and successful college experience.
The nearest community college to Jamestown Business College is Jamestown Community College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,476 students | 2.00 Mi525 Falconer St
Jamestown,  NY  14701
(716) 338-1000 2.004,476
- 611 students | 31.20 Mi16 W Division St
North East,  PA  16428
(814) 725-6100 31.20611
- 225 students | 38.70 Mi504 East Main Street
Titusville,  PA  16354
(888) 878-0462 38.70225
- 15 students | 43.30 Mi2000 Liberty Street
Erie,  PA  16502
(814) 453-6016 43.3015
- 205 students | 43.70 Mi940 Millcreek Mall
Erie,  PA  16510
(814) 868-9900 43.70205
Learn about how the community college tuition hikes in the next year may be greater than the rate of inflation.
In light of the huge budget cuts facing California community colleges, class rationing is now on the table as one option to help schools stay in the black. Is it right, fair or even practical? We’ll explore the issue.
Learn about how some convicted criminals abused community colleges' financial aid programs and why Congress has decided to prohibit criminals from being eligible for future aid.