Jamestown Business College
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (716) 664-5100
- Since 1886 Jamestown Business College has been dedicated to providing students with outstanding career-oriented associate degree and certificate programs. This tradition continues into the 21st century with programs of study offering a quality business education and the technical skills needed in today's workplace.
The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 50% over five years.
|Jamestown Business College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Business & Management Schools||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||21 staff||158 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- JBC is a private college with about 300 students, just the right size for personalized faculty support and small classes. JBC graduates are skilled in fields of marketing and management, information technology, entrepreneurship, accounting, medical, legal, or general administrative assisting. The college offers degree and non-degree programs that develop professional competencies for business careers and provide a general education to contribute to the intellectual and emotional growth of each student. The various programs meet student needs and the demands of the area community. The campus consists of three connected buildings, a modern two-level structure housing computer labs and classrooms, an administrative building with staff and faculty offices and a classic, historic mansion built around 1900 with classrooms and a student lounge. JBC's location in Jamestown, New York, offers students a wide array of cultural, recreational, and sports activities with a hometown atmosphere unique to a small city. With convenient schedules to fit busy lifestyles, affordability, and career placement, JBC offers the perfect mix for a rewarding and successful college experience.
The nearest community college to Jamestown Business College is Jamestown Community College (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,467 students | 2.00 Mi525 Falconer St
Jamestown, NY 14701
(716) 338-1000 2.004,467
- 611 students | 31.20 Mi16 W Division St
North East, PA 16428
(814) 725-6100 31.20611
- 135 students | 38.70 Mi504 East Main Street
Titusville, PA 16354
(888) 878-0462 38.70135
- 205 students | 43.70 Mi940 Millcreek Mall
Erie, PA 16510
(814) 868-9900 43.70205
- 225 students | 43.70 Mi940 Millcreek Mall
Erie, PA 16565
(814) 868-9900 43.70225
If mixing your creativity with beautiful glass sounds inspiring, consider starting your hobby or career in glass blowing at community college.
Utilize our advice and practical tips for students interested in transferring community college credits to a four-year university.
We look at the many opportunities teens and kids can explore the local community college campus, through college-sponsored classes, camps and other activities.