H councill trenholm state technical college-Patter
Tel: (334) 420-4200
- The mission for the newly merged institution (formerly John M. Patterson State Technical College and H. Councill Trenholm State Technical College) says that we are to provide accessible educational opportunities for career preparation; advancement; and life-long learning; to promote economic growth; and to enhance the quality of life for people in central Alabama.
|H councill trenholm state technical college-Patter||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- A comprehensive two-year technical college located in Montgomery, Alabama. Trenholm Tech has two principal campus locations; the Patterson Campus located at 3920 Troy Highway and the Trenholm Campus located at 1225 Air Base Boulevard. The College provides technical certificate and degree programs; adult learning opportunities; civic, social, cultural and personal development opportunities; business and industry training opportunities; and support of economic development for the central Alabama region. The College is part of the Alabama College system, a statewide system of postsecondary colleges, Governed by the Alabama Board of Education. H. Councill Trenholm State Technical College provides vocational, technical, academic, and lifelong educational opportunities; promotes economic growth; and enhances the quality of life for the people of central Alabama. The College operating as one entity, integrating all programs and services where feasible into a single delivery system, is committed to providing comprehensive technical services to its community. Through its open door admission policy and special recruitment efforts, H. Councill Trenholm State Technical College helps multitudes of disadvantaged students obtain real educational opportunities offering promising students a better beginning. H. Councill Trenholm State Technical College will provide a dynamic learner-centered environment where excellence in teaching, learning, and serving improves the lives of its students and the community it serves.
The nearest community college to H councill trenholm state technical college-Patter is South University-Montgomery (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 307 students | 1.90 Mi5355 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery, AL 36116
(334) 395-8800 1.90307
- 342 students | 4.20 Mi3736 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36109
(334) 272-3857 4.20342
- 2,042 students | 6.20 Mi1225 Air Base Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36108
(334) 420-4200 6.202,042
- 485 students | 20.30 Mi5375 Ingram Rd
Deatsville, AL 36022
(334) 290-3242 20.30485
- 1,799 students | 45.30 Mi1675 Cherokee Rd
Alexander City, AL 35010
(256) 234-6346 45.301,799
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.