- The teacher population of 187 teachers has declined by 47% over five years.
|Hocking College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||187 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,474 students||755 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,697 students||471 students|
|# Part-Time Students||777 students||284 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||180|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.13||0.44|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,700||$31,400|
- With more than 50 associate degree programs to choose from, Hocking College offers students a quality educational experience that is flexible, affordable and applicable to their career goals. At Hocking College, students will gain the concrete skills necessary to successfully further their education and pursue a profession. Hocking College's supportive faculty, interactive classes and valuable campus resources provide a hands-on learning environment that enables students to continually thrive.
- The college now serves nearly 5,000 students. Set in the scenic town of Nelsonville, Ohio, the 2,300-acre institution is rich in history, nature, art and culture. Hocking College also has the Perry Campus located in New Lexington, Ohio and the Logan Campus. In addition to the school's on-campus residents, who attend Hocking from throughout the United States and around the world, local students commute from all over Southeastern Ohio.
- Hocking College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. Hocking College is a member of the American Association of Community and Junior Colleges, The Ohio College Association, and the National Alliance of Community and Technical Colleges.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,464 students | 28.40 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- 45 students | 31.20 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
- 4,009 students | 37.00 Mi1555 Newark Rd
Zanesville,  OH  43701
- 2,116 students | 37.30 Mi1425 Newark Rd
Zanesville,  OH  43701
- 158 students | 37.80 Mi1508 Spring St
Parkersburg,  WV  26101