- Enrollment: 3,509 students
- In-state tuition: $4,390
- Out-state tuition: $8,780
- Student:teacher ratio: 16:1
- Minority enrollment: 20%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- With more than 50 associate degree programs to choose from, Hocking College offers students a quality educational experience that is flexible, affordable and applicable to their career goals. At Hocking College, students will gain the concrete skills necessary to successfully further their education and pursue a profession. Hocking College's supportive faculty, interactive classes and valuable campus resources provide a hands-on learning environment that enables students to continually thrive.
- The college now serves nearly 5,000 students. Set in the scenic town of Nelsonville, Ohio, the 2,300-acre institution is rich in history, nature, art and culture. Hocking College also has the Perry Campus located in New Lexington, Ohio and the Logan Campus. In addition to the school's on-campus residents, who attend Hocking from throughout the United States and around the world, local students commute from all over Southeastern Ohio.
- Hocking College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. Hocking College is a member of the American Association of Community and Junior Colleges, The Ohio College Association, and the National Alliance of Community and Technical Colleges.