Zane State College
- The teacher population of 99 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Zane State College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||99 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,009 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,042 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,967 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,600||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Zane State College is Ohio University-Zanesville Campus (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,116 students | 0.30 Mi1425 Newark Rd
Zanesville,  OH  43701
- 3,567 students | 23.10 Mi1179 University Drive
Newark,  OH  43055
- 2,396 students | 23.10 Mi1179 University Dr
Newark,  OH  43055
- 2,464 students | 32.90 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- 45 students | 35.90 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.