- Ohio University-lancaster branch is one of five Regional Campuses of Ohio University serving southeastern Ohio and the neighboring communities of West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Ohio University was established in 1804 as the first university in the state of Ohio and the Northwest Territory.
- Enrollment: 2,097 students
- In-state tuition: $5,076
- Out-state tuition: $9,612
- Student:teacher ratio: 25:1
- Minority enrollment: 14%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Ohio University-Zanesville Campus ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- In 1946, Ohio University-Zanesville began a tradition of providing the education of a major research university, while maintaining the individualized attention associated with a small, liberal arts college. Ohio University-Zanesville serves commuter students who seek associate, bachelor's or master's degrees, community education, or business and industry training. Our students join us right out of high school, from years of working on the job, or from other colleges, universities or technical schools. With a small, friendly staff and more than 50 accessible faculty, Ohio University-Zanesville provides a high quality educational experience complete with academic advising, tutoring, and specialized testing services. Our facilities feature state-of-the-art wireless internet access, a cafeteria, a coffee café, bookstore, a 62,000 volume library with vast electronic databases and resources, a fitness center and the Collegial Woods walking trails. Ohio University-Zanesville offers flexibly scheduled classes in Zanesville and Cambridge . Combine this flexibility with student groups such as Alpha Phi Omega, Student Senate; intramural sports; and cultural activities to round out your university experience. OUZ is here in your community to meet your family's educational needs.