Ohio University-Zanesville Campus
- Ohio University-lancaster branch is one of five Regional Campuses of Ohio University serving southeastern Ohio and the neighboring communities of West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Ohio University was established in 1804 as the first university in the state of Ohio and the Northwest Territory.
Ohio University-Zanesville Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio University-Zanesville Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||61 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,116 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||902 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,214 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- In 1946, Ohio University-Zanesville began a tradition of providing the education of a major research university, while maintaining the individualized attention associated with a small, liberal arts college. Ohio University-Zanesville serves commuter students who seek associate, bachelor's or master's degrees, community education, or business and industry training. Our students join us right out of high school, from years of working on the job, or from other colleges, universities or technical schools. With a small, friendly staff and more than 50 accessible faculty, Ohio University-Zanesville provides a high quality educational experience complete with academic advising, tutoring, and specialized testing services. Our facilities feature state-of-the-art wireless internet access, a cafeteria, a coffee café, bookstore, a 62,000 volume library with vast electronic databases and resources, a fitness center and the Collegial Woods walking trails. Ohio University-Zanesville offers flexibly scheduled classes in Zanesville and Cambridge . Combine this flexibility with student groups such as Alpha Phi Omega, Student Senate; intramural sports; and cultural activities to round out your university experience. OUZ is here in your community to meet your family's educational needs.
- The nearest community college to Ohio University-Zanesville Campus is Zane State College (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,009 students | 0.30 Mi1555 Newark Rd
Zanesville,  OH  43701
- 3,567 students | 23.10 Mi1179 University Drive
Newark,  OH  43055
- 2,396 students | 23.10 Mi1179 University Dr
Newark,  OH  43055
- 2,464 students | 33.00 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- 45 students | 36.10 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.