- With a history of commitment to fundamentals and quality, the International College of Broadcasting (ICB) promises to provide the best training possible in order to graduate the best broadcasting professionals and recording engineers. ICB commits to a challenging and inclusive learning culture that supports individual development in the media arts.
- Enrollment: 60 students
- Private-state tuition: $12,569
- Student:teacher ratio: 4:1
- Minority enrollment: 60%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- International College of Broadcasting (ICB) was founded in 1968 and began as a trade and technical school, offering short programs in basic radio and television. The short term programs were lengthened and enhanced as technology of the industry evolved. The Associate in Communication Arts Degree was instituted to provide academic balance as well as advanced technical training. The College underwent a change of ownership in 1988, which has resulted in extensive renovation of the facility, acquisition of additional equipment, and curriculum revision. International College of Broadcasting (ICB) offers an opportunity to enter the broadcasting media with the training and expertise usually associated with experience. A Two-Year Associate Degree in Communication Arts in Television and Radio offers the combination of classroom studies with "hands-on" training in fully equipped studios, and in much more depth than usually found in even a four-year college. In March of 1992, ICB added a modern recording studio, in which classes are taught for a Diploma Program for Recording/Audio Engineering. Presently, this is one of only a few recording engineering programs being offered at an accredited college in the state. An Associate Degree in Communication Arts in Video Production/Recording Audio Engineering was instituted in November, 1994. ICB is accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology. The college is authorized by the Ohio State Board of Proprietary School Registration to grant Associate Degrees and Diplomas.