Finger Lakes Community College
- Finger Lakes Community College serves as a dynamic learning resource, empowering our students to succeed and fueling the cultural and economic vitality of the region.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 5,672 students
- In-state tuition: $5,112
- Out-state tuition: $6,144
- Student:teacher ratio: 28:1
- Minority enrollment: 30%
- Source: Verified school update
Finger Lakes Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- FLCC's campus of more than 250 acres is located adjacent to the scenic and recreationally-rich Canandaigua community, in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region. The College has off-campus centers in Geneva, Newark, and Victor. The modern, multi-level campus includes science and computer laboratories, a simulated nursing hospital station, drafting rooms, technology-enhanced classrooms, a 900 square-foot television studio and control room, a recording studio, greenhouse, music rehearsal hall, gymnasium, and a library complex. Additionally, the College offers extensive computer resources for student learning. Other special FLCC features include landscaped and natural hiking trails, outdoor classrooms, athletic fields, a modern Child Care Center, the Muller Conservation Field Station located at the southern end of Honeoye Lake, and the Constellation Brands - Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center (MAC). Fifty-five percent of FLCC students graduate with A.S. or A.A. transfer degrees prepared for further study at four-year institutions. Others graduate with A.A.S. degrees or certificates prepared to obtain employment in their field of study. Finger Lakes Community College offers Honors courses, January Plan, distance learning classroom and SUNY Learning Network Courses, and Internships. The College also holds Joint Admissions Agreements and Transfer Agreements with public and private four-year colleges and universities that allow graduates to transfer their credits in pursuit of bachelor's degrees, while receiving full junior status. All courses of instruction at Finger Lakes Community College are registered with the Office of Higher Education of the State Education Department. Finger Lakes Community College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of College and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Finger Lakes Community College cost?
Finger Lakes Community College's tuition is approximately $5,112 for In-State students and $6,144 for Out-State students.
What sports does Finger Lakes Community College offer?
Finger Lakes Community College offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Finger Lakes Community College's ranking?
Finger Lakes Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Least expensive tuition.