Bryant & Stratton College-Henrietta
Tel: (585) 292-5627
- An affordable, quality college education is waiting for you at the Bryant & Stratton College campus in Henrietta, NY. Located in the heart of Rochester’s thriving retail district, the Henrietta campus is conveniently located for working professionals and easily accessible to students from the greater Rochester area and Southern Tier. Our campus features eleven classrooms, five computer labs, two medical labs, a law library and two Mac labs for our graphic design students. The campus also features a cafeteria service and is convenient to public transportation via the local bus line. With generous financial aid options and flexible day/evening/weekend classes available, there’s never been a better time to invest in your future. Take the first step and stop by our campus or call us and schedule a free guided tour.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Henrietta||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||85 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Henrietta is Monroe Community College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,273 students | 1.10 Mi1000 E Henrietta Rd
Rochester,  NY  14623
(585) 292-2000 1.1012,273
- 78 students | 7.70 Mi1630 Portland Ave
Rochester,  NY  14621
(585) 922-1400 7.7078
- 223 students | 11.70 Mi854 Long Pond Road
Rochester,  NY  14612
(585) 720-0660 11.70223
- 5,944 students | 23.60 Mi3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua,  NY  14424
(585) 394-3500 23.605,944
- 5,530 students | 32.60 MiOne College Rd
Batavia,  NY  14020
(585) 343-0055 32.605,530
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.