Bryant & Stratton College-Henrietta
- An affordable, quality college education is waiting for you at the Bryant & Stratton College campus in Henrietta, NY. Located in the heart of Rochester’s thriving retail district, the Henrietta campus is conveniently located for working professionals and easily accessible to students from the greater Rochester area and Southern Tier. Our campus features eleven classrooms, five computer labs, two medical labs, a law library and two Mac labs for our graphic design students. The campus also features a cafeteria service and is convenient to public transportation via the local bus line. With generous financial aid options and flexible day/evening/weekend classes available, there’s never been a better time to invest in your future. Take the first step and stop by our campus or call us and schedule a free guided tour.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Henrietta||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||431 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||290 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||141 students||538 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Henrietta is Monroe Community College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,335 students | 1.10 Mi1000 E Henrietta Rd
Rochester,  NY  14623
- 545 students | 7.70 Mi1630 Portland Ave
Rochester,  NY  14621
- 421 students | 11.70 Mi854 Long Pond Road
Rochester,  NY  14612
- 6,793 students | 23.60 Mi3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua,  NY  14424
- 6,876 students | 32.60 MiOne College Rd
Batavia,  NY  14020
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.