Bryant & Stratton College-Henrietta
Tel: (585) 292-5627
- An affordable, quality college education is waiting for you at the Bryant & Stratton College campus in Henrietta, NY. Located in the heart of Rochester’s thriving retail district, the Henrietta campus is conveniently located for working professionals and easily accessible to students from the greater Rochester area and Southern Tier. Our campus features eleven classrooms, five computer labs, two medical labs, a law library and two Mac labs for our graphic design students. The campus also features a cafeteria service and is convenient to public transportation via the local bus line. With generous financial aid options and flexible day/evening/weekend classes available, there’s never been a better time to invest in your future. Take the first step and stop by our campus or call us and schedule a free guided tour.
The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 34% over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Henrietta||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||158 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Henrietta is Monroe Community College (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,572 students | 1.10 Mi1000 E Henrietta Rd
Rochester, NY 14623
(585) 292-2000 1.1011,572
- 207 students | 7.70 Mi1630 Portland Ave
Rochester, NY 14621
(585) 922-1400 7.70207
- 449 students | 11.70 Mi854 Long Pond Road
Rochester, NY 14612
(585) 720-0660 11.70449
- 5,672 students | 23.60 Mi3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424
(585) 394-3500 23.605,672
- 5,285 students | 32.60 MiOne College Rd
Batavia, NY 14020
(585) 343-0055 32.605,285
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
We perform an in-depth overview of the community college system, including their primary purpose, history, benefits, and their changing role in today’s society.
You've graduated from community college - now what? Keep reading to learn what to do after you've finished college.