- Bryant & Stratton College is America's premiere private career college. With more than 150 years of teaching experience, Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of Bachelors and Associate degrees at 15 different campus locations.
Bryant & Stratton College-Greece serves 375 students (69% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is lower than the state community college average of 10:1.
Minority enrollment is 53% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 57%.
- Enrollment: 375 students
- Private-state tuition: $16,419
- Acceptance Rate: 60%
- Student:teacher ratio: 4:1
- Minority enrollment: 53%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 90 teachers has grown by 462% over five years.
Bryant & Stratton College-Greece
(NY) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Bryant & Stratton College-Greece has grown by 72% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has decreased from 5:1 over five years.
The Bryant & Stratton College-Greece diversity score of 0.63 is less than the state average of 0.72. The school's diversity has declined by 6% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $16,419 is less than the state average of $16,456. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Bryant & Stratton was founded 150 years ago to provide practical workplace education. The requirements of the workplace have continuously evolved since our founding and, as we transition from the industrial to the information age, the evolution has accelerated. Keeping abreast of these contemporary needs requires the college to continuously revise and enhance curriculum, modify outcomes, and embrace or develop new teaching and learning methodologies. Degrees offered at the Greece Campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant and Medical Assisting. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster. Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more. Our Greece Campus is the only college in the town of Greece. This area is known for its park-like atmosphere and provides a perfect campus setting. The campus was built with an eye towards the future having a technology focus. The campus is equipped with two interactive computer white boards, seven classrooms, five computer labs, as well as a medical lab to support the Medical Assisting Program. The campus is on a busline providing convenience to those taking public transportation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bryant & Stratton College-Greece cost?
Bryant & Stratton College-Greece's private state tuition is approximately $16,419.
What is the acceptance rate of Bryant & Stratton College-Greece?
The acceptance rate of Bryant & Stratton College-Greece is 60%, which is lower than the state average of 69%.
What is Bryant & Stratton College-Greece's ranking?
Bryant & Stratton College-Greece ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.
Simple Mistakes Cost Community College Students Millions
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.