Bryant & Stratton College-Greece
- Bryant & Stratton College is America's premiere private career college. With more than 150 years of teaching experience, Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of Bachelors and Associate degrees at 15 different campus locations.
- Enrollment: 375 students
- Private-state tuition: $16,419
- Acceptance Rate: 60%
- Student:teacher ratio: 4:1
- Minority enrollment: 52%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bryant & Stratton was founded 150 years ago to provide practical workplace education. The requirements of the workplace have continuously evolved since our founding and, as we transition from the industrial to the information age, the evolution has accelerated. Keeping abreast of these contemporary needs requires the college to continuously revise and enhance curriculum, modify outcomes, and embrace or develop new teaching and learning methodologies. Degrees offered at the Greece Campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant and Medical Assisting. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster. Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more. Our Greece Campus is the only college in the town of Greece. This area is known for its park-like atmosphere and provides a perfect campus setting. The campus was built with an eye towards the future having a technology focus. The campus is equipped with two interactive computer white boards, seven classrooms, five computer labs, as well as a medical lab to support the Medical Assisting Program. The campus is on a busline providing convenience to those taking public transportation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bryant & Stratton College-Greece cost?
Bryant & Stratton College-Greece's private state tuition is approximately $16,419.
What is the acceptance rate of Bryant & Stratton College-Greece?
The acceptance rate of Bryant & Stratton College-Greece is 60%, which is lower than the state average of 69%.
What is Bryant & Stratton College-Greece's ranking?
Bryant & Stratton College-Greece ranks among the top 20% of community college in New York for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.