Delaware Technical Community College-StantonWilmington
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide multi-campus community college committed to providing open admission, post-secondary education at the associate degree level. The College offers comprehensive educational opportunities including career, general, developmental and transfer education, lifelong learning, workforce education and training, and community services.
- The teacher population of 295 teachers has declined by 16% over five years.
|Delaware Technical Community College-StantonWilmington||(DE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||295 staff||151 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,700 students||2,939 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||21:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,188 students||1,285 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,512 students||1,654 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.59||0.54|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,000||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide institution of higher education, providing academic, technical, continuing education, and industrial training opportunities to every resident of Delaware at four conveniently located campuses. Several degree programs are offered, and the Associate in Applied Science degree is granted upon successful completion of specific curriculum requirements. In addition, diploma and certificate programs are offered in a variety of technical areas at each campus. The College and its campuses are fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education, Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. In addition, several curricula have earned program-based accreditation by various professional organizations. The mission of Corporate & Community Programs Division (CCP), is to provide lifelong learning opportunities to a diverse population though quality education and training programs. CCP offers enrichment programs for unemployed, underemployed and incumbent adult workers, and personal & professional development opportunities to community residents. CCP supports the state's economic development efforts by designing and delivering training programs that address the specific needs of local businesses and industries. Additionally, CCP collaborates with local agencies and organizations to develop program intiatives that meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 185 students | 6.70 Mi600 N Market St
Wilmington,  DE  19801
- 1,173 students | 9.80 Mi460 Hollywood Avenue
Penns Grove,  NJ  08069
- 2,551 students | 16.40 MiOne Seahawk Drive
North East,  MD  21901
- 661 students | 20.80 Mi800 Manchester Ave
Media,  PA  19063
- 12,459 students | 23.60 Mi901 S Media Line Rd
Media,  PA  19063
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.