Delaware Technical Community College-StantonWilmington
Tel: (302) 571-5300
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide multi-campus community college committed to providing open admission, post-secondary education at the associate degree level. The College offers comprehensive educational opportunities including career, general, developmental and transfer education, lifelong learning, workforce education and training, and community services.
The teacher population of 295 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Delaware Technical Community College-StantonWilmington||(DE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||295 staff||151 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide institution of higher education, providing academic, technical, continuing education, and industrial training opportunities to every resident of Delaware at four conveniently located campuses. Several degree programs are offered, and the Associate in Applied Science degree is granted upon successful completion of specific curriculum requirements. In addition, diploma and certificate programs are offered in a variety of technical areas at each campus. The College and its campuses are fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education, Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. In addition, several curricula have earned program-based accreditation by various professional organizations. The mission of Corporate & Community Programs Division (CCP), is to provide lifelong learning opportunities to a diverse population though quality education and training programs. CCP offers enrichment programs for unemployed, underemployed and incumbent adult workers, and personal & professional development opportunities to community residents. CCP supports the state's economic development efforts by designing and delivering training programs that address the specific needs of local businesses and industries. Additionally, CCP collaborates with local agencies and organizations to develop program intiatives that meet the needs of the communities we serve.
The nearest community college to Delaware Technical Community College-StantonWilmington is Delaware College of Art and Design (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 118 students | 0.20 Mi600 N Market St
Wilmington,  DE  19801
(302) 622-8000 0.20118
- 879 students | 5.10 Mi460 Hollywood Avenue
Carneys Point,  NJ  08069
(856) 299-2100 5.10879
- 11,314 students | 14.40 Mi901 S Media Line Rd
Media,  PA  19063
(610) 359-5000 14.4011,314
- 404 students | 14.50 Mi800 Manchester Ave
Media,  PA  19063
(800) 422-0025 14.50404
- 7,130 students | 22.70 Mi1400 Tanyard Road
Sewell,  NJ  08080
(856) 468-5000 22.707,130
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.