Delaware College of Art and Design
- Delaware College of Art and Design's mission is to educate talented and dedicated students to become art makers, idea generators, problem solvers, and visual communicators who can redefine the way we perceive and experience the world around us. It also serves as a visible stakeholder, cultural anchor, and catalyst for the revitalization of downtown Wilmington. The Delaware College of Art and Design is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Delaware College of Art and Design||(DE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||151 staff|
|Total Enrollment||185 students||2,939 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||21:1|
|# Full-Time Students||166 students||1,285 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||1,654 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||212||212|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,900||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,173 students | 5.00 Mi460 Hollywood Avenue
Penns Grove,  NJ  08069
- 6,700 students | 6.70 Mi333 N. Shipley Street
Wilmington,  DE  19801
- 661 students | 14.40 Mi800 Manchester Ave
Media,  PA  19063
- 12,459 students | 17.60 Mi901 S Media Line Rd
Media,  PA  19063
- 337 students | 18.40 Mi1991 Sproul Road Suite 42
Broomall,  PA  19008
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.