Delaware College of Art and Design
- Delaware College of Art and Design's mission is to educate talented and dedicated students to become art makers, idea generators, problem solvers, and visual communicators who can redefine the way we perceive and experience the world around us. It also serves as a visible stakeholder, cultural anchor, and catalyst for the revitalization of downtown Wilmington. The Delaware College of Art and Design is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Delaware College of Art and Design||(DE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||151 staff|
|Total Enrollment||185 students||2,939 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||21:1|
|# Full-Time Students||166 students||1,285 students|
|# Part-Time Students||19 students||1,654 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||212|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,900||$33,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Delaware College of Art and Design is Delaware Technical Community College-StantonWilmington (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,700 students | 0.20 Mi333 N. Shipley Street
Wilmington,  DE  19801
- 1,173 students | 5.00 Mi460 Hollywood Avenue
Penns Grove,  NJ  08069
- 12,459 students | 14.30 Mi901 S Media Line Rd
Media,  PA  19063
- 661 students | 14.30 Mi800 Manchester Ave
Media,  PA  19063
- 6,720 students | 22.60 Mi1400 Tanyard Road
Sewell,  NJ  08080
Community colleges usually admit every applicant – but some may just reject you if you are too young. Learn about the controversy that surrounds community colleges and younger students.
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.