Delaware Technical Community College-Terry
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide multi-campus community college committed to providing open admission, post-secondary education at the associate degree level. The College offers comprehensive educational opportunities including career, general, developmental and transfer education, lifelong learning, workforce education and training, and community services.
- The teacher population of 151 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Delaware Technical Community College-Terry||(DE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||151 staff||151 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,939 students||2,939 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||21:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,285 students||1,285 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,654 students||1,654 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide institution of higher education, providing academic, technical, continuing education, and industrial training opportunities to every resident of Delaware at four conveniently located campuses. Several degree programs are offered, and the Associate in Applied Science degree is granted upon successful completion of specific curriculum requirements. In addition, diploma and certificate programs are offered in a variety of technical areas at each campus. The College and its campuses are fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education, Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. In addition, several curricula have earned program-based accreditation by various professional organizations. Delaware Technical & Community College is a dynamic institution of higher education serving all of Delaware. In addition to four locations placed strategically in each of Delaware's counties, the College also offers various distance learning opportunities. In 2002-2003, Delaware Tech enrolled 41,406 different individuals, 93% of whom were Delaware residents. The average age of students at Delaware Tech is 28. The Terry Campus currently enrolls approximately 3,000 students each semester in credit courses.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,844 students | 31.80 Mi3322 College Drive
Vineland,  NJ  08362
- 2,426 students | 32.70 Mi1000 College Circle
Wye Mills,  MD  21679
- 6,700 students | 34.30 Mi333 N. Shipley Street
Wilmington,  DE  19801
- 1,173 students | 35.30 Mi460 Hollywood Avenue
Penns Grove,  NJ  08069
- 4,296 students | 35.70 MiRoute 18, Seashore Highway PO Box 610
Georgetown,  DE  19947
May 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.