Delaware Technical Community College-Terry
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide multi-campus community college committed to providing open admission, post-secondary education at the associate degree level. The College offers comprehensive educational opportunities including career, general, developmental and transfer education, lifelong learning, workforce education and training, and community services.
The teacher population of 1,162 teachers has grown by 583% over five years.
|Delaware Technical Community College-Terry||(DE) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||1,162 staff||201 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide institution of higher education, providing academic, technical, continuing education, and industrial training opportunities to every resident of Delaware at four conveniently located campuses. Several degree programs are offered, and the Associate in Applied Science degree is granted upon successful completion of specific curriculum requirements. In addition, diploma and certificate programs are offered in a variety of technical areas at each campus. The College and its campuses are fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education, Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. In addition, several curricula have earned program-based accreditation by various professional organizations. Delaware Technical & Community College is a dynamic institution of higher education serving all of Delaware. In addition to four locations placed strategically in each of Delaware's counties, the College also offers various distance learning opportunities. In 2002-2003, Delaware Tech enrolled 41,406 different individuals, 93% of whom were Delaware residents. The average age of students at Delaware Tech is 28. The Terry Campus currently enrolls approximately 3,000 students each semester in credit courses.
The nearest community college to Delaware Technical Community College-Terry is Cumberland County College (30.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,989 students | 30.70 Mi3322 College Drive
Vineland, NJ 08362
(856) 691-8600 30.702,989
- 4,296 students | 31.10 MiRoute 18, Seashore Highway PO Box 610
Georgetown, DE 19947
(302) 856-5400 31.104,296
- 2,184 students | 34.60 Mi1000 College Circle
Wye Mills, MD 21679
(410) 822-5400 34.602,184
- 996 students | 37.80 Mi460 Hollywood Avenue
Carneys Point, NJ 08069
(856) 299-2100 37.80996
- 2,377 students | 38.80 MiOne Seahawk Drive
North East, MD 21901
(410) 287-1000 38.802,377
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.