Delaware Technical Community College-Terry
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide multi-campus community college committed to providing open admission, post-secondary education at the associate degree level. The College offers comprehensive educational opportunities including career, general, developmental and transfer education, lifelong learning, workforce education and training, and community services.
The teacher population of 151 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Delaware Technical Community College-Terry||(DE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||151 staff||151 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide institution of higher education, providing academic, technical, continuing education, and industrial training opportunities to every resident of Delaware at four conveniently located campuses. Several degree programs are offered, and the Associate in Applied Science degree is granted upon successful completion of specific curriculum requirements. In addition, diploma and certificate programs are offered in a variety of technical areas at each campus. The College and its campuses are fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education, Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. In addition, several curricula have earned program-based accreditation by various professional organizations. Delaware Technical & Community College is a dynamic institution of higher education serving all of Delaware. In addition to four locations placed strategically in each of Delaware's counties, the College also offers various distance learning opportunities. In 2002-2003, Delaware Tech enrolled 41,406 different individuals, 93% of whom were Delaware residents. The average age of students at Delaware Tech is 28. The Terry Campus currently enrolls approximately 3,000 students each semester in credit courses.
The nearest community college to Delaware Technical Community College-Terry is Cumberland County College (30.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,934 students | 30.70 Mi3322 College Drive
Vineland,  NJ  08362
(856) 691-8600 30.702,934
- 4,296 students | 31.10 MiRoute 18, Seashore Highway PO Box 610
Georgetown,  DE  19947
(302) 856-5400 31.104,296
- 2,081 students | 34.60 Mi1000 College Circle
Wye Mills,  MD  21679
(410) 822-5400 34.602,081
- 879 students | 37.80 Mi460 Hollywood Avenue
Carneys Point,  NJ  08069
(856) 299-2100 37.80879
- 2,391 students | 38.80 MiOne Seahawk Drive
North East,  MD  21901
(410) 287-1000 38.802,391
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.