Delaware Technical Community College-Terry
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide multi-campus community college committed to providing open admission, post-secondary education at the associate degree level. The College offers comprehensive educational opportunities including career, general, developmental and transfer education, lifelong learning, workforce education and training, and community services.
- The teacher population of 151 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Delaware Technical Community College-Terry||(DE) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||151 staff||151 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,939 students||2,939 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||21:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,285 students||1,285 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,654 students||1,654 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide institution of higher education, providing academic, technical, continuing education, and industrial training opportunities to every resident of Delaware at four conveniently located campuses. Several degree programs are offered, and the Associate in Applied Science degree is granted upon successful completion of specific curriculum requirements. In addition, diploma and certificate programs are offered in a variety of technical areas at each campus. The College and its campuses are fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education, Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. In addition, several curricula have earned program-based accreditation by various professional organizations. Delaware Technical & Community College is a dynamic institution of higher education serving all of Delaware. In addition to four locations placed strategically in each of Delaware's counties, the College also offers various distance learning opportunities. In 2002-2003, Delaware Tech enrolled 41,406 different individuals, 93% of whom were Delaware residents. The average age of students at Delaware Tech is 28. The Terry Campus currently enrolls approximately 3,000 students each semester in credit courses.
- The nearest community college to Delaware Technical Community College-Terry is Cumberland County College (30.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,844 students | 30.70 Mi3322 College Drive
Vineland,  NJ  08362
(856) 691-8600 30.703,844
- 4,296 students | 31.10 MiRoute 18, Seashore Highway PO Box 610
Georgetown,  DE  19947
(302) 856-5400 31.104,296
- 2,426 students | 34.60 Mi1000 College Circle
Wye Mills,  MD  21679
(410) 822-5400 34.602,426
- 1,173 students | 37.80 Mi460 Hollywood Avenue
Penns Grove,  NJ  08069
(856) 299-2100 37.801,173
- 2,468 students | 38.80 MiOne Seahawk Drive
North East,  MD  21901
(410) 287-1006 38.802,468
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.