Daymar College-Owensboro (Closed 2018)
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Daymar College-Owensboro||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||94 students||3,252 students|
|# Full-Time Students||64 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||30 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,500||$29,400|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Daymar College-Owensboro is Owensboro Community and Technical College (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,156 students | 3.60 Mi4800 New Hartford Rd
Owensboro,  KY  42303
- 2,000 students | 28.10 Mi2660 S Green St
Henderson,  KY  42420
- 4,780 students | 30.10 Mi3501 First Ave
Evansville,  IN  47710
- 4,433 students | 32.90 Mi2000 College Drive
Madisonville,  KY  42431
- 4,512 students | 59.00 Mi2200 College Drive
Mount Carmel,  IL  62863
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.