Henderson Community College
- The mission of HendersonCommunity College is to provide general education curriculum for the first two years of a baccalaureate program (associate of arts and associate of science degrees), Offer technical programs to prepare students for immediate employment (certificates, diplomas, or associate in applied science degrees) and provide continuing education, adult education, cultural opportunities, and customized training for the general public, area employers and the local workforce.
- Enrollment: 1,331 students
- In-state tuition: $3,624
- Out-state tuition: $12,456
- Student:teacher ratio: 12:1
- Minority enrollment: 16%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- In the fall of 1960, the Northwest Extension of the University of Kentucky opened its doors for the first time to 256 Henderson, Union, and Webster County residents. In 1964, the Northwest Extension became Henderson Community College (HCC), a charter member of the University of Kentucky Community College System. HCC currently enrolls students in academic, technical and transfer programs and provides training for more than 4,000 citizens through its continuing education program. Henderson Community College became a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System in 1998. At HCC, we are committed to offering you a quality educational experience. We enroll students in academic and technical programs, as well as, train individuals through our community and economic development programs. HCC can make a difference in your life by providing: The first two years of courses that easily transfer toward a four-year degree at all Kentucky public college and universities, the University of Southern Indiana, and other colleges and universities across the country. We currently enroll students in academic, technical and transfer programs ? providing training for more than 4,000 citizens through our continuing education program.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Henderson Community College cost?
Henderson Community College's tuition is approximately $3,624 for In-State students and $12,456 for Out-State students.
What is Henderson Community College's ranking?
Henderson Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Kentucky for: Least expensive tuition.